Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Futa Gym Leaders (Pokemon longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
There's a region that is kept quiet, known to only the adults. The gym challenge there is one where only women are allowed to participate, but there's a catch. If they lose anywhere, they're to be ravaged, whether it's by wild Pokemon or the victor of a battle. Though repeatedly losing (Five losses in a row) results in the Challenger becoming a sex slave. The gym leaders are all futas that always want to make the challengers theirs, so they focus on strategies that are difficult to beat. However winning the challenge will guarantee riches to live comfortably.

A new Challenger comes. Will she prevail or become a gym leader's new property?

This is a longterm plot mostly where I play as the gym leaders, or have one in particular that wants the Challenger as her own. This WILL have pokephilia involved, through either a mix of male and futa Pokemon or solely futa if you're preferring that. Whether your character, the challenger, prevails or not depends on things. If she's a bimbo or a nymphomaniac, she's going to be a slave eventually. Willingly submitting is treated differently.

Here's the kinks I am looking for. Public sex, outdoor sex, exhibitionism, Mistress-slave, interspecies breeding (will be discussed), pokephilia, and filling the challenger up with cum (can involve cumflation). Using Canon characters is allowed.

Limits are no death, gore, anything belonging in the toilet, and characters not of age.

I can respond frequently, but due to life and work, I am slow at times. I commit, so don't worry if I haven't replied immediately. If a week passes, just let me know. My post length is usually two paragraphs, but I try to match my partner's efforts. At worst, it's one paragraph. I try to make sure there is enough to work with.

I'm willing to adjust things if you're wanting to indulge in a kink you're into.

I prefer organic responses, so I greatly prefer my partner being female in real life as well. Otherwise I am removed from the story.

If you're interested or have any questions, contact me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom