Eris Lestrange

ErisOfTerra

Meteorite
BIO:

I'm a little bit crazy. Not psychiatrically, but neurologically. My brain (and nerves) are wired differently, and I am still trying to figure it out (No, this is not a self-diagnosis). I am fully present of mind, I am never disassociative, but my brain is always scattered. Don't get me wrong, I am brilliant. No one has ever denied that. But applying my brain, getting my legs and arms to work properly, that can be a challenge.

The result of this fast-paced thinking with no sense of direction results in a very... interesting character. I do weird shit all the time, come up with strange ideas, my dreams are often made up of eldritch horror or non-euclidean concepts, or even stranger, entirely normal dreams that could be real that are slowly bled into by the strangest most existential things. I am often outgoing and performative, and my greatest goal in life is to help others. I am highly adaptive to almost any environment and, while stress tends to send my body into a belated shock of intense pain and spasms, I always keep a level head in the moment and lead effectively.

I have a varied taste in many things. Food, music, sex, stories, learning... etc.

Another thing, my body and mind often work in strange ways, often times reacting paradoxically to stimuli. Nausea medication makes me sick to my stomach, anti-inflammatories cause me intense pain, and intense trauma and emotional abuses have bred into me a vast knowledge of and intuition for psychology.

I might continue this with some weird/interesting ideas I get for stories, settings, themes, or characters (or maybe I will entirely forget about this.)

Also ASK ME ANYTHING, I am very open but may not disclose certain things, though I wouldn't judge said questions. Don't worry about triggers or anything of the sort, either. I am offended by aggressive tones, but never by genuine curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom