Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB femboy (power) bottoms need victims

revelle

Meteorite
Hello!

Prepare to learn more about me. I'll try to keep it short and sweet but no promises. (I) I write paragraphs and in the third person only. I don't like either of us referring to our characters in the first person, so please avoid that. I don't consider myself super demanding when it comes to grammar. We all make a mistake here and there, so it's all good as long as it's intelligible and we're both having fun. (II) At the moment, I'm interested in writing feminine/androgynous characters opposite masculine characters. My characters will likely be femboys who might qualify as cunt-boys, male hermaphrodites, transmen, cismen. I'm good with you writing a man or maybe a masculine futa (no giant breasts please.) I don't know what a she-male is. Also! My characters are exclusively bottoms and power bottoms. I'm open to writing characters who begin dominant and transition to submissive (I'm into the idea of "building their own dominant") or who switch between the two. (III) If it's cool with you, I'd rather use written descriptions for characters instead of face claims. There's more creative freedom and I'm a little lazy haha, but also I think it's good for the imagination!! (IV) I'm bored talking about myself! If you have any questions about my roleplay preferences, pm me. (Also I have a discord! I'm open to roleplaying through private messages or on discord.) Let's get into the ideas hurray! At the moment, I'm partial to the first paragraph's VII.

Ideas!

Featuring twisted dynamics and colorful characters.

I. My character, the preacher's son, has learned a lot from his daddy. He wants to be worshiped and is willing to make deals with devils to achieve it (which is giving me a new idea!) but settles for witchcraft. One spell at a time, he converts his own congregation, starting with your character. This might include my character being with multiple men, but only if you want. I'm partial to one on one and he can be a tease to all his followers except for his favorite.

II. Basically, his addictive bodily fluids (cum, saliva, anal lubricant, urine if you're good with that, etc) are going to make the targets of his seduction stronger and manlier. This isn't so much a plot idea as a character idea/aspect I'd like to include in probably any of these. In a transformation roleplay, this wouldn't be the only means of transformation.

III. My character is a spoiled brat. He's lazy, vain, and materialistic, and keeps getting into trouble. Your character is either an employee of his family who he snags for himself or an acquaintance (roommate, maybe my character isn't wealthy but mooches off yours, the disapproving family friend, etc.) My character's behavior will be pretty consistently inappropriate and degrading. Some kinks would be face sitting, degradation, humiliation, water sports, hypnotism, drugs/aphrodisiacs, alcohol, and mild temporary objectification.

IV. Your character needs something major, so he summons a demon, my character, to serve him. Of course, every contract has its prices and conditions.

V. Your character is a homophobic bully. My character decides to help him acquire a taste for his twink ass and steadily takes over the bully's life. I also see your character as a rich guy whose money will be spent skillfully by mine.

VI.
Whether he's a superhero or a supermodel, my character is a sex symbol who generously takes your character under his wing as his protege. (VII) My character's a chef whose dishes have a special ingredient.

VII. Best for last. Very interested in the idea of my character "masculating" a futa or woman who's his enemy, bully, rival, crush, combination of any of these. I might be partial to his crush who bullies him and who he thinks is gorgeous now but would make an even better looking guy and he might be a little obsessed. Like he sets a trap (hate sex, trading sex for doing her university homework, the cookies and cakes he makes for her, things like that) and the fluids mentioned in II tie them together. In the case of the first three (cum, saliva, anal lubrication), they're probably addictive too. the fourth (urine and this is the most drop-able one) wouldn't be because haha but i think it'd be fun if he's a bit of a brat who'd do things like piss on her and steal her underwear to get her attention, proving the bullying a bit justified.

Big possibility for overlap with III. I already have an idea for my character's appearance: a pale redhead or blonde goth who wears heavy eyeliner, has full pink kissable lips a fat juicy bubble butt he's very proud of. He's got no sense of boundaries and is probably a pagan Wicca, which is how he can pull off the transformations and brain washing so well. It will also include things like cock and balls growth, stockholm syndrome, obsession, abduction, excessive cum, and lots more. I definitely see this as a "build your own dom" type of roleplay where either his abductee will start to overpower him or he's a bit of a switch. If you're interested in this idea and have good ideas but prefer, I can write my character as a girl. I see your character's endpoint as not a super buff macho man but maybe more a very tall athletic supernaturally well-hung pretty boy who's grown fond, possessive, and protective of his abductor and whether this is true or just an idea my character grew in your character's head, she'll (he'll, eventually) believe s/he was initially a man in a woman's body. All because my character decided s/he was. Super twisted, warped, and fun.

My characters will be pretty submissive for the following ideas.

I. A devil infiltrates a monastery and coaxes a naive monk into following him out. My character's the monk.

II. My character's invited by your character to join his (fraternity, secret society? etc). It's a surprising honor for him because he's nowhere near the manliest or the most strapping, but it turns out they don't want him as a member. At least not a member the way they're members. You're special, one says. They don't want a brother who chugs beers and runs the world. They want a brother who'll bend over and take it like a champ.

III. This is pretty smutty. Basically, your character wakes up to find a young man desperately suckling on his cock or straddling him. Maybe: your character's a prince whose drawn the interest of a fairy who he'll use to help him win the throne (also works with other forms of nobility or like, if he's an aspiring governor or something. my character can also be something else like a djinn), or your character's an alpha who wakes up in his dorm or apartment to discover an omega in heat (a/b/o dynamics which I can explain to you if you're unfamiliar), or your character's a scientist, explorer, something like that whose made first contact or just discovered his experiment's gone better than he thought, or something else.

IV. My character is the overcompensating asshole who rules the frat house and locker room through ability but mostly his family's money. He hates your character for threatening his spot on the top, but your character's a good guy. When he sets his eyes on my character's weakness, he uses it as an opportunity for forgiveness. This could possibly go down a similar route to II with my character going from the king to the house's slutty princess. So lots of humiliation and degradation along with feminization (maybe there's this experimental drug that feminizes him to the point that people think "Thank god that asshole's gone" and "That dickhead's so privileged his sister can move in?" Haha I don't know), candaulism, exhibitionism, free use maybe.​

I'm also interested in other variations with similar directions. If you'd like to pitch, just know I love a twisted romance. Not that I've made that obvious or anything haha. Looking at some of these, I'll probably convert a few to m/f ideas too, but that's not what this thread's for haha.​

Possible!
Kinks: incest, cum play, cock worship, dubcon/noncon, consensual non-consent, coercion, stockholm syndrome, drugs and alcohol, large cocks, excessive cum, feminization, bimbofication, gender transformation, lactation, male pregnancy, large asses, large cocks, anal, oral, non-player characters, forced clothes-wearing, light to medium cum inflation and stomach bulging, adultery, age gap, conditioning, secret public sex, cum diet, cum baths, exhibitionism, humiliation, candaulism, spanking, addictive substances, role reversal, obsession, jealousy, face fucking, autolubrication, heats, ass growth, cock and balls growth, transformation, orgasm control, and more. When My Character's Dominant: face sitting, service. Maybe: water sports, hyper, things like lactation, autolubrication, and pregnancy are great if it's my character doing them. Love size difference if my character's smaller and your character's bigger, or at least ends up that way. Limits: the usual things like vore, scat, mutilation, gore. Genres: fantasy, modern fantasy, (less than realistic) modern, high fantasy, post apocalyptic, historical, futuristic, superheroes, canon settings like marvel, dc, harry potter, etc. Species: I really like writing characters who're inhuman. Whether it's an elf or very elastic young man or an anthro (I really like reptiles, amphibians, and fishies, but not furries.)​

Elaboration!
This is sort of new for me, but I've done something like this once or twice, so it should work. Romantic feelings can develop, but in the beginning, it's generally driven by lust instead of love. I'm also interested in homo social environments, but not sure what to say about that. I mostly wanted debauched, depraved character doing debauched, depraved things. Some breaking another person down to rebuild them up in the way he thinks they should be. Some gender bending stuff like that. Morality's that's black and gray, blue and orange, any color but white.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom