Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A shared dream

Gambuiness

Her Hades.
Supporter
Hello and thank you for visiting my thread. 🖐

I came up with an idea for a roleplay, that I would like to try out. It is about a lucid dreamer (MC) finding someone in his dream, that he didn't expected to see there. You can find more details in the boxes below.

Since his childhood, MC always was able to remember his dreams. As a teenager he discovered the concept of lucid dreaming and started to train his skills. In time, when he was dreaming, he became aware of the fact that he was dreaming and became lucid. From there on, each time when he became lucid in his dream, he started to explore and create the world around him, that he visited during his night activities. At the age of twenty, he was able to dream lucid whenever he wanted to and control his dreams as much as he liked.

He experienced adventures, where he fought dragons and demons, built an island where he explored the jungle on his own, flew across the sky with birds and sometimes he even used this extra time to train his skills with the Ukulele. He created this world and everything that was in it, including the persons he met there. He could let them do certain things or ask them to discuss with him about a certain topic. One time, he even let everyone around him gather up in front of him, to train his skill to talk in front of people. He was the creator of this world and controled it.

When he was once again dreaming lucid, something that never started to get boring, he found a woman in his dream, that drew all of his attention towards her. She wasn't like the other woman from his dreams, she stood out without of him being able to really find the reason why. Being curious he went closer to her and asked who she was. He wanted her, to approach him and introduce herself to him and just like so many times before, he just thought about her doing exactly that and expected her to come closer to him. But to his surprise, she just turned to him and looked at him in surprise before she vanished.

When he woke up from this dream, he didn't understood what just happened, this was something new, something that never happened before since he learned to control his dreams.

During the following night, after he fell asleep and became lucid again, he started to look for the woman until he found her, standing at a beach full of white sand. The water in front of her was shimmering in all kinds of blue colours and the night sky above her was filled with northern lights. Once again he tried tried to control her actions with his thoughts but she remained at the spot where she stood and looked towards the open sea.

With a smile she turned around to him and looked him directly in his eyes, before she vanished once again.

In this roleplay you could decide, why your character, the mysterious woman, shows up in his dreams and what her intentions are. She could be a woman that is a lucid dreamer by herself and somehow found her way into his dreams. Or she is trapped there for some reason. She might be from an entire different dimension and escaped from her world into his dream. Hoping to get into his world through his dream. She might escaped to the world of the dreaming in a time, thousands of years ago, before MC even existed and she felt, that there is a human who can control his dreams like no one did before and help her to leave the dream world. The options are limitless. You would decide why she is in his dreams, who she is and what her goals are.

What I expect

I want this roleplay to be story driven. Where it ends or leads to, would be entirely up to us. A romantic approach would be prefered. Those who only are looking for a quick scratch of their itching should look somewhere else.
If this becomes a long term roleplay or just a quick adventure would be up to us and how the roleplay develops.

What you can expect

You can expect from me a big interest to develop the world we play in and the story of our characters. I check this side at least once a day and you can expect regular replies from me. It would be much appreciated, if your time for a reply would not be longer than a week. If, for some reason, I am not able to reply for a while, I will inform you and I expect the same from you.

The roleplay should be written in third person perspective and happen in a thread or by PM on this side. (No big fan of Discord, sorry 😞)

Scat
Vore
Cheating
Cuckold
Sharing
Rape
Noncon
Dubcon
Racism / Raceplay (I don't care about skin colour, all humans are beautiful)

I am open for a lot of stuff and like to try out a lot. Just ask me if you want to know anything specific.

We can talk and discuss this further when we talk about the roleplay. I am open to most stuff. If you have a specific kink that you want to have included in our roleplay, then mention it in your PM.

If you managed to make it this far and are interested in the roleplay, then I look forward to hear from you by a PM.

All characters in the roleplay have to be at least 21 years old!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom