Fx Male Nightmares ( seeking partner, more info included as well as opener)

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
(looking for someone to play against my character, Either as a husband/ boyfriend/wife/ girlfriend or as the main Opposing characterI’m thinking down a fantasy route, perhaps my character was rescued by a creature or some sort, or even just a being with a power of some sort. After being safe for nearly two years trouble begins... enjoy the opener!)

Anna

‘You are MINE Anna! Remember that!’

Seeing a set of hands stretching towards her she kicked and squirmed her bed sheets getting tangled in her legs as her blue eyes burst open full of fear and tears. Sitting up with a scream she threw the covers off rubbing her wrists soothingly tracing over the near disappeared scars, running a hand through her hair she stood up and turned all of the lights on in her room. Panting heavily Anna took some deep breaths and moved to the bathroom, splashing some cold water on her face she looked at her reflection. She looked a mess, her hair was tossled and tangled,her eyes were red and bloodshot, it must have been a bad nightmare. Sighing she didn’t even bother looking at the time, after two years Anna was used to the nightmares, sometimes they varied, other times they were constant.

Heading down stairs she flicked on the kettle, getting out the wooden chopping board she dice up some dried herbs to clear her mind as well as some lemon to ease her worry as much as she could. Conventional medicine didn’t work for her. Even the brief but horrible stint at the hospital, that only added to the nightmares and made her worse, made her come face to face with her fears. Which was the opposite of what she wanted. Glancing out the windowshe looked at the calm murky blue night, lit only by verY distant lamps in the night as well as the Small lights that surrounded her house. Something caught the corner of her eyes, a black mist behind her.

Who do you belong to Anna? You know the answer...’

“ get out of my head!” She spoke through gritted teeth turning quickly brandish the knife at thin air. She knew there was nothing there, it happened every time she turned around. Dropping the knife in the sink she poured the hot water into her cup and sank down to the floor, bringing her knees to her chest she held the steaming cup in both hands and stared at the floor, tears rolling silently down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom