Experiences and Cravings (NSFW NSFW)

DarkDeviant

Banned
Banished
Now is just as good a time as any to start this;

In this thread I'll share my experiences as a dominant, my wishlisht so to speak.

Some may be my own images, some art work impressions or whatever.

Anything is at least my likings :)

Today's topic; wet fingers ;)

Isn't this just the best feeling...that INITIAL feeling of wettness. Knowing how excited you are/she is...

Knowing what is to come...

522010.jpg 55793280-artistic-cloaseup-caption-of-woman-wearing-sexy-panties-frontal-view-sticking-one-fin...jpg

It’s definitely a wonderful feeling, my husband always knows I’m in the mood cause the way I act/body language. Right now we’re both deprived which sucks.

Serve me? You think it is as easy as blinking to get to be my servant? Poor thing... try harder next time ;)

Serve me? You think it is as easy as blinking to get to be my servant? Poor thing... try harder next time ;)
Please enslave me! I exist to serve doms just like you!
b5bca85d81b3caae5001e72e8654405b.gif

I do like your style...tell you what...I'll consider it. That's the best I can do so far...we barely met.

Already got sick this close after joining...

As I mentioned in my thread, I could really go for a rough treatment of a girl (or woman). Maybe one who didn't deserve it? Or one who loves it?

That said, how about you guys?

Is there anyone who likes being humiliated?

Whether it is spat upon, publicly used, or whatever kinks related to that feeling.

That deep feeling which keeps nagging on you, wanting to be called names.

It is so wrong, but so delicious.

(Didn't upload images yet, do not want to trigger anyone....if desired I will happily put them in! ;))

Back
Top Bottom