Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Cold, Colder, Coldest/ Dragon Riders of Pern RP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Alright, so my craving for this particular roleplay has shot through the roof. I have a lot of specifics that I am looking for, but most particularly I am looking for someone that KNOWS the series. Their are several plots I would like to incorporate into the roleplays. But more particularly I prefer if we pick one base plot and expand on it as time goes on.

Plot 1:
/Little White, How you Fight/
(Canon Based, AU from WhiteDragon)
Ruth and Jaxom have been bonded for four turns now. It seems that Ruth has been showing signs of increasingly more human characteristics then other dragons. They keep up to date about the situations in the Weyr. A hatching is coming up, Ramoth's largest clutch yet. Upon arrival, everything seems normal.

But Ruth notices and egg that looks similar to his own. He worries over it, and actually looks over the candidates. None seem the likely choice of the hatchling within. For the egg is moving slightly. As the hatching progresses and unfolds, a new story will begin.

Basically, I want my partner to roleplay as Ruth and Jaxom. I have a girly whom is on the sands, that will break open the egg and impress to a FEMALE White. Yes, I am stating that White's can go either way. They say that Ruth is a neuter. I say they are wrong. I just believe the greens intimidate him. They are like three to four times his size. So why would he chase?

If you pick this plot, you will have to PM me, and I will explain what may or may not happen.

Plot 2:
/Because I'm the Queen/
Ramoth had pulled off a magnificent feat! She has managed to clutch not one, not two, but THREE Queen eggs. It's amazed all the people of pern, that even in her advancing years, she has managed to lay so many queen eggs. Could it have anything to do with the length of her last mating flight? Which lasted almost a whole day?!?

Well besides the point, this roleplay would be about the candidates going to the clutch. You wouldn't have to play a canon here. Basically the eggs hatch, and impress off to people. A rather snooty girl, impresses the queen. This roleplay will be about her interactions with the males around her, and her truly finding herself.

Also, Lessa is shipping her wherry butt off to start her own weyr!

Plot 3:
/How did I get here?/
This ties into the first plot in a sense, as I would ask my partner to play Ruth and Jaxom again. Except this time around, there is no white egg. What ends up happening, is a girl from the real world... Ends up thrown into the world of Pern. She doesn't know what's she's doing, or how she's supposed to do it.

But once thrown upon the hatching sands, there was no turning back. All the eggs hatched, and everyone awaited with a bated breath for the queen to hatch. The queen egg hatched, into a startling dark almost golden black, with white swirls. No one knows what to make of this new, slightly violent queen. Or the fact that she's smaller then Ruth was at hatching!

As a side note, in all of these roleplays... if a girl wants to play and have male interaction as well... I am willing to double as a male rider/weyrling.

Knowledge of the series is required, if you don't have knowledge... don't ask to roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom