Fx Any The First Request of Black Fold

Black Fold

Moon
That title is awful, I know.

1: The Basics
  • This is a F x Any thread, but anywhere you could replace F with NB consider it a possibility.
  • I don't mind a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but there's a limit.
  • However if there's a reason why you may struggle with written English, let me know and I'll try and accommodate.
  • I like getting on with my writing partners, so I'm fine with some OOC discussion.

2: Style
  • I make no promises about posting rate. Any rough estimates I do make are averages. If I say I'm posting 'once a day' that could mean literally no posts for three days, three in one day, two the next, then none, then two. I do try and keep people up to date with where I am with my posting.
  • I tend to write a paragraph minimum for a 'post', this can often raise to three or four. However the quicker my responses the less I'll be writing. If you want a post 'every day' then it might only be a paragraph or two.
  • For plot/smut ratio I can vary a lot, as long as all writers are on the same wavelength.
  • I'd prefer to RP via threads or PM's here. Discord is not my favourite medium, but it is a possibility and available for OOC talk.

3: Kinks
  • I'm one of those annoying people who will say 'well I like most things' and earnestly mean it. If I don't already have an interest in a kink I will try and find an angle, I even enjoy deep diving into unfamiliar kinks with other writers who are really into them. As long as it's not on my no list, consider me approachable about it!
  • I could rank kinks by how interested in them I am, and one day I will do that.

No's
Feet
Tickling.

4: Plot/Pairings/Ideas

This is far from exhaustive.

If we're doing an RP with a heavier plot ratio, then I'd be very interested in characters that are NB, exploring gender and/or disabled.

People seem really keen on fandoms these days. I don't feel I know enough about many of them to confidently RP seriously in them, so I tend to avoid them. The exceptions are:
Star Trek
Harry Potter (I hate it, but...Luna...)

I could be persuaded to participate in RP's in established RPG settings such as:
World of Darkness
Legend of the Five Rings
Warhammer/40k

Eldritch tentacled nightmares (aka Cthulhu Mythos)
Can you have a sexy zombie?
Vampires

Dungeon crawls
Dragons
Sexy non-humans.
Strong bad-ass women.

Sometimes all you need to start brainstorming an RP is the basic pairing:
Family x Family
Teacher x Student (or vice versa)
Harem (or reverse harem!)

There's lots more I just can't think of them.

There are many fine celebrities I'd like to play as or against. I'd be very interested in some niche/less well known ones:
Florence Welch (Current avatar)
Melanie Martinez
Anne-Marie

More to be added when I figure out what I mean by 'niche'.

Back
Top Bottom