Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Short term Gangbangs

Fenn

Moon
I'm Fenn. I'm an old, multiparaph roleplayer who's been doing this for 15+ years. The majority of my plots are shot term, smut fest gang roleplays at the moment. I can play both men and women, with a fondness for playing a bottom whore man. I can write longer posts but I would prefer some quicker, more fast paced replies right now. BM only for now. PMs or threads. Whatever works.

Kinks;
Roughness
Anal <3
Gangbangs
Double+
Triple+
Throat fucking
Cream pies
Trains
Mind break
Cock whores
Big cocks

Nos;
Non-con / Dub-con
Shit play
Over extreme humiliation

I like MC to be treated like the fuckholes they are but not abused... too much. I like them to be stuffed with so much cock that it breaks their mind in the best of ways. Treated like nothing but a piece of meat because that's what they like to be. I don't want them to be abused for someone's sadist pleasures, only primitive ones. For these types of plots, my character will always be a insatiable willing slut who accepts whatever you want to throw at them. The more anal, the better.

Got a kink? I'm open minded. Interracial, cum expansion, monster cocks, tentacles, whatever. Let me know and we'll see what we can squeeze into my whore.

#1 Town's dump
MC is the town's cumdump where S/He spends their Friday evenings sucking stranger's cocks in the dive bar's bathroom through a glory hole. It doesn't always stay so mild though. Occasionally the bar patrons will get too rowdy and it escalates into all the men using their fuckholes to empty their balls at once.

#2 Daddy's whore
MC has been trained to love and serve cock at her father's command. She's the main income for the house as her bedroom door constantly rotates from all the men that he brings in to use his daughter for a quick buck. He doesn't really care what they do to her as long as they pay for it and this results in her holes constantly being stuffed at once from groups of impatient men.

At the end of each rough session, he uses his daughter's broken cum filled body for his own pleasure.

#3 A train ride
MC goes on a train ride where it ends up with all the patrons gangbanging them on the car, leaving them oozing out cum from all holes for the next group of cocks at the next stop.

#4 Negotiations
YC is a high rolling business man who's out to make the perfect deal with an investor. What's the best way to win the agreement? By letting the men fuck his favorite personal whore.

#5 A+ student
A girl has high marks in all her classes but not because she works hard. She lets her teachers fuck her ass after class - eventually they decide to all use her together.

#6 A Lord's Treasure
A group of powerful, battle seasoned warriors are given their proper payment by a local village. They gangbang and break a young whore, stretching and filling her holes with cum before letting the rest of the army have a chance with her.

Open to suggestions as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom