Fx Female Once Upon a Time RP idea

Backwards Ace

Planetoid
This idea JUST hit me. I want to do a Once Upon a Time RP! It would be OC x Canon, and I would play the OC.

I REALLY want to do:
Regina/Evil Queen x OC
Emma x OC
Also down for:
Belle x OC
Ruby x OC
(I know I might be basic, but all four of these girls are either adorable or super hot to me)

Regina:
The people of Storybrooke have always been either scared of or hated the Mayor of their small town, and for good reason. So when the “Evil Queen” starts to lose her bite, people become confused and slightly on edge. Was she planning something? And who is the mysterious woman she’s seen around town with?

Emma:
Emma’s about ready to give up and leave. She’s had it with the Evil Queen trying to get rid of her. She doesn’t want anything to do with this world she was originally born into. She doesn’t want to be anyone’s hero. Henry has lasted this long without her, he surely would do fine again. But she finds herself unable to leave, and not because of the magical wall around the town. Something is pulling her, keeping her from actually leaving Storybrooke, and it seems to always tug even more when Ruby’s sister is around.

I don’t have an idea for Ruby or Belle yet, but if you do feel free to message me. Please understand that part of the plots might not be super canon. If interested, please let me know!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom