Fx Male Myttra's Search Thread

MyttyDW

Awoo?
I am a bio male, though my identity is up in the air. If this bothers you, please do not contact me just to ditch the RP we make.

Heya, I am Myttra and I'm on the hunt for some RP partners! I'm somewhat vanilla but do have some kinks - generally, I prefer to play the female bottom character. If you're interested in anything I put down, please PM me or respond here with your idea! I love to chat and plot!​

Basically, looking for fun simple sexy smut and romance, with some adventure or slice of life depending on Plot
:D

My kinks include:
Impregnation/breeding (my main kink) and family/multi-generational (following the child to find their own lover, etc) long stories.
Some amount of romance and love is nice too.
Rough and loving.
Big (not hyper) penises and bulging bellies with seed
I can do mostly smut or with plot, but I do somewhat enjoy lots of sex and getting to it relatively quickly.

Other things I enjoy:
Anthro/Furry/Neko
Wolf Penises (with knots, of course)
Dragon Penises (Knotted and ridged)
Beast formed (male) wolves and dragons - they can be smarter than beasts
Other beasts at times (male)
Heats/Ruts/Breeding hazes
Harems of either kind
Incest can be good, I don't like too huge age gaps most of the time

Things I will not do
Many more extreme things, especially stuff like pissplay and scat, blood/gore in a sexual setting, diapers, torture, etc. Also stranger ones like unbirth, vore, etc.
Sadly, I don't feel comfortable playing Canon characters, as I don't feel I can do them justice

Well, there we go! Looking forward to meeting some new people! And if my plots don't interest you but you think you may have an idea you'd like, don't hesitate to PM me!

Last edited:
Bumpity bump bump! Bolded some things I am craving - if you have another idea don't hesitate to PM me!

Two new plots above! Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you're interested in something!

Back
Top Bottom