Fx Any Petrus's request thread(NSFW LINKS)

Petrus02

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my little thread.

Before I go on, a few simply things to ackowledge:
-I will usually be able to write once per day or at least once every other day. I explicitely DONT require you to mirror that. I'm completely fine if you don't have as much time as I have. However, I do wish to at least have one post in two weeks. If you can't manage that, please tell me. A short notice like " Won't be able to post for a week" or " life's busy, dunno when I return" Is completely enough for me to keep you in mind and happyly welcome you back when you have more time again.
-I can and will mirror my writing partners length to some extend. BUT I'm not comftable to write more than 3 paragraphs consistently. I'm sorry, but if you are looking for someone who can write a whole light novel for a single post please look somewhere else. On the other side, if you are just learning the ropes I welcome you warmly. I have no problem with a writer who can't write much but is willing to learn. Aside from that, the usual stuff aplies. Please no single word or one sentece replies. No excessive chatspeak.

Drawn into another dimension(short or longterm)
inspired by this pic
I'd love the general setting of humiliate and being humiliated in class. maybe a class... around 12- 20 individuals maybe? has been drawn into a different sphere where a depraved divine/semi devine entity rules. at first its only small changes. like all females having to wear clothing that goes shorter day by day, boys being more aggressive getting more acceptable socially, like teachers not seeing anything amiss with them flipping skirts up or spying on showers, but it grows from there. like teachers not preventing bullying of the weakest going out of hand with those ending up nude in a corner of the schoolyard? or the class president suddenly being called up infront of the class to "assist" with sex ed?

A third game of dares(Longterm)
Lena and her best friend Sarah giggled in excitement. They had both their houses for themselves for a whole week! Their parents went for a joined sightseeing tour around eastern Europe, but their 16year old daughters declined the offer, saying they had to study for their upcoming exams, and thus not too many questions were asked as to why they did not want the opportunity to stay out of school for a whole week, rather they were showered with money and told how fine young ladies they've become. Stupid adults! How could they pass up a chance to mess with each other without the interference of four pairs of overly protective, ever watchfull eyes?! This was so going to be the best week of dares they ever had!

I'm looking for someone to play this modern time roleplay with me, being player and Gm in one. I want someone to play the best friend, and the environment for the dares Lena's friend gives out( so the ones Lena has to perform) while i control Lena herself and GM the dares she gives out. Dares should start rather innocent and get progressively more naughty-

preferred themes: exhibitionism, humiliation, slow corruption, bondage, vanilla sex, maybe more

cursed inheritance (seeking longterm)(special craving!)
MC is just a normal boy, when he gets a hand mirror from his greatgrandmother as a inhertance. Well, he looks into it, just to see if it is still useable, to be able to sell it... but what he doesn't know is, that with looking into this mirror one can change gender. "He" soon becomes "She". whats more, the OWNER of the mirror gets good luck, but this runs out once you lose possession, either by theft, losing it, or selling it. Now "She doesn't just has to deal with building a new life as a woman, she also has to deal with every male being constantly horny around her, and strange things happening to her... almost as if she is cursed to be mated as much as possible?

also interested in this story with other cursed items and me playing a genuely female character, in this case: write me your items and cursed ideas!

Divine Trials(longterm) (Special craving!)
Looking for someone to do this CYOA with and then turn it into a full longtime play. Yes its required to do the CYOA first. Yes you will be consulted by all choices except for gender(female) and race (elf)

My boyfriend the pervert
Inspriation
inspiration 2
In this I'm looking for someone to play the boyfriend to my character. They would both be around 18ish, students or fresh in a job and only recently coming together, maybe we start even at or after the confession of love and acceptance! Only that YC has one problem. He can't get hard without some strong stimulus. Like doing it in a public place, being watched, exposing his girlfriend etc. He'd still love her dearly, even more so because she is willing to do so much for him, but when she is in the mood for sex, she has to do something out of the ordinary.

Princess CYOA(longterm) (not right now)
so I've come across those choose your own adventure, particulary the princess CYOA has my interest.
Links 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Almost anything inside is negotiable. But consider the following: I want my Character to have a feel like a princess. Dignity, Grandeur, royal courts, knights, tournaments. I want to feel like her being important, not just some fucktoy, even though she might secretly be just that to her blackmailer. Appearance is important for this one. Also open to a more adventurous approach. Like an adventuring princess or being rescued by an adventuring party and having to join them for a certain time as reward.

A naughty kind of reality tv(seeking longterm!)

An uncle, grandpa or distant relative, filthy rich, and openly in love with any sort of reality tv/soaps or sitcoms, but secretly regretting the fact that theres so few on screen sex in them, decides to make his own show, using both our characters as the stars. They'll be given a masion to live in, stuffed to the brim with hidden cameras recording every single moment of their time, obviously a stipend to study at the local university, and the chance to win up to half of their uncle's wealth. What they have to do? Each is given half of the total prize, and they have to give each other dares. They would take turns, giving out a single dare at a time, and choosing how much of their part of the money would would set out as a prize. If they fail or surrender? The one to give out the dare keeps the money to use for future dares. If they complete them? They get the prize, adding it to their own. Failure of three consecutive dares will result in a complete loss, but there is another way for them to keep what they were given: Their uncle set certain conditions to be fulfilled, intended to add more drama to the show that, if fulfilled, allowed his relatives to keep their money.

Some of those conditions might include as per your preference(all numbers subject to change and everything open for debate):
at total of 50 dares would have to be done successfully.
A total of 1 Instance ofa near fail of a challenge after 2 prior challenges were already failed
Both of them would have to have lose their virginty on cam.
A total of 2 abortions had to happen.
A total of 1 pregnancy delivered until the end by each.
A total of 20 instances of a creampie without prior consent
A total of 100 unwilling acts of sexual inercourse
A total of 2 instances of falling in love with someone
A total of 1 marriage
A total of 100 creampies
A total of 20 double penetrations
A total of 5 sextapes had to be leaked into the internet
A total of 20 accidental exposures
A total of 10 occasions at which both characters had to be naked in a huge crowd
A total of 30 occasions where a character would be underdressed or nude in public
A total of 5 acts of outright prostitution
A usage of 10 different sextoys in total
A total of 20 occasions where sextoys are used
A total of 5 occasions where sextoys were used in public
A total of 10 occasions where a character would come in public
A total of 1 occasion where a character would relinquish all control, giving herself over to a crowd completely by each.
A total of 5 hatefucks
Ons and offs for this one, expandet and explained: bold is mandatory italics are faved rest is optional
Ons: Humiliation, public nudity, public sex, sexy/slutty clothing even, sex toys, multiple partners/gangbang, creampies, risk of pregnancy, pregnancy, forced nudity, forced sex,dub con, outright rape, blackmail, dirty talking, degration, bondage,light bdsm, slightly unrealistic sizes in cocks, amounts of cum, lesbian sex, big breasts, video/involvment of the internet
Offs: Anything toilet related, Feet fetish, spit fetish, mutilations or other grave injuries, excessive bloodplay, complete breaking of characters.

The dares would be organized into different tiers: tier 1 is where it all starts, things are fairly tame, tier 2 would include sex, public humiliation and such, and tier 3 would be pregancies and prostitution and other sex with total strangers, gangbangs and heavy loss of control and other heavy public humiliation and degration. Tier 4 would include noncon and might include bestiality if my partner is so inclined. While the uncle may give out dares to both of them, he will limit himself to the current tier and beneath, leaving the progression and escalation to the girls.
Short sorting of possible scenes:
tier 1:
wear a white dress on a rainy day and go by foot and without an umbrella
jump from a 3 metre tower into a public pool while wearing a lose bikini
wear a light summer dress and no underwear all day long
while wearing no undies, stand or walk over an active ventilator on the ground
while wearing no undies and a very short dress, ride a moving stairway up while someone stands behind you
Go underwearshopping, try them in a changing room and forget to close the curtain
wear a short skirt , a vibrator over your clit and the remote tucked into garters in university
wear a low cut, loose blouse and no bra in class while sitting in the front row
walk around naked in a dark or sparsely populated area such as a park at night
take embarrassing pictures of yourself exposed in public in secret
wear a slutty outfit or costume at a birthday or campus party
show yourself naked to good friends, stating to them that you are an exhibitionist

tier 2
ask good friends to touch you, explore your body and make you cum in semi private such as a private party with only friends and close aquintances present
take nude pictures of yourself in a public photo stall and leave them there for someone else to find. You may mask your face
Throw all your clothes into the thrash and go home naked from university. no timelimit, no other conditions
Go to a hippy festival naked, wearing only bodypaint cosplaying as a catgirl - the tail will be an anal plug of the biggest size you can handle. Stroking the tail will make the plug part activate a vibrator
Get a boyfriend and a secret second boyfriend. You must be seeing both for over 3 months, and must fuck both at least twice a week to complete this dare.
Fuck your professor for a better grade.
(after fuck your professor) seduce your professor and become his secret mistress. Bonus: be faithful to him and get pregnant with his child.

tier 3
Go to university stark naked and with a vibrating dildo inside, handing the remote to some random guy sharing your course.
Ask a good friend to be your "master" for a party, and go there naked, cuffed, blindfolded and obey every comand your master gives you (variant for a punishment: instead of a friend, let your competittor have the role of master)
Go to a party, get drunk and let yourself get picked up by a group of a least 4 guys. Agree to letting them fuck you but only raw and only when all of them cum inside you at least once
Go to a Gym or sportfield stark naked, agreeing to let the guys there fuck you raw and right on the spot in exchange for beating up someone you consider an enemy.

tier 4
left to the imagination

example for a daregiven by the uncle (tier 2)
starting in the villa at early evening, arrive at a good friend's bedroom, whos residing in student quarters near university before midnight. every time you are seen by a male, give one pice of clothing to him. Once your naked, offer to let him fondle and lick you for 5 minutes.

example for a dare given by the uncle (tier 4)
MC will be left naked and blindfolded in a foreing city in a parking lot highest floor She will be wearing a sign around her neck saying"catch me and fuck me". She will wear a mini headset enableing your character to give her orders. YC will be tasked with directing MC safely to a different parking lot across the downtown area within a tight timelimit. The catch? for every man fucking MC, There will be a man added to a fuck marathon YC has to go through MC will be in charge of the selection of the mans. And for every hour MC comes late, the participants of the original Marathon will gain another hour's worth of time spend in 1 hour increments to fuck YC on the days following the Marathon.

special case first time: the uncle will be inclined to "purchase" both first times at whatever cost, being willing to negotiate for favors, control over dares, the option to veto a dare or impose a dare to your opponet in exchange for making the first time more " memorable" for him, meaning more extreme

Adding a few inspirational pics. If you are referring to them please link them and add at least 5 sentences description of a plot you'd want to write with me.
one
two
three
four
Five
six

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom