Visit the land of the Faeries

SweetMarie

Star
Faerie is not another planet, but another realm, it sits parallel beside our own earthly plane. The connection between Earth and Faerie is shared in a sense. Faerie is a seemingly never ending place on its own. Even though there are places in Faerie that overlap within territories in no way are the ‘right next door’, more like thousands upon thousands of miles away from one another. There are also places that have never been seen/described, heard about, or even know the name of.

In Faerie there are places all about where shall you visit or by chance are you returning home. Each place has their own fae that live within them. Let me know which one you want to visit and I'll let you know the kind of Fae within. If you wish to play one, or meet me. When you write me let me know what territory you wish to play in and if you are mortal or Fae. Each Territory I have one or two characters to play.

Autumn Court Territory

• Lands of perpetual autumn
  • Autumn court citadel
  • The forest of night (also a part of the unseelie territory)
  • The damask field (fields filled with velvety pink flowers and light red bushes)
  • The badlands
Summer Court Territory

• Lands of perpetual summer
  • Faerie woods
  • Summer court fortress
  • Summer red mountains
  • Lone road (leads to some kind of badland/desert)
Seelie Court Territory

• Gleam clearing (very bright, multi-colored area; a place to hold events)
  • Seelie court castle
  • The silver under hills
  • Triple meadows of our court
Unseelie court Territory

• The forest of Night
  • River of Time
  • Unseelie court castle
  • The badlands
  • Pebble caves of the unblessed/unseelie
Spring court Territory

• Lands of perpetual spring
  • The dewy patch/gardens
  • Spring court citadel
  • The Faerie woods
  • Cloud Lake
Wildelands (A neutral area, a place for fae to unite, will find a lot of solitary fae)

• Republic Bazaar
  • Wild woods
  • Emerald Mountains
  • Sand dunes
Winter court Territory

• Lands of perpetual winter
  • White gardens
  • Glass lake
  • Winter court fortress
  • Sleeping forest
Forest of Night​
Steam Community Market :: Listings for 573210-Night Forest

Seelie Court and Unseelie Court Species:

Elf-(Both) They are usually from the high courts such as the king and queen.

The selkies (Seelie) (Which are like mermaids but to mortals they look like seals until they come out of the water and shed their seal skin) They are known to be very beautiful. They do like mortals and have fallen in love with mortals but their love always end sadly because they always end up going back to the sea.

Leprechauns (Seelie)- The only all male species in the Seelie courts. They are very attracted to things that are shiny (Gold) It is said if you catch one you get three wishes. However it's rare to catch one. They are the Seelie courts royal shoe makers.

Hobgoblins (Seelie)- Small little goblins that are used as servants within the castles. Both male and female neither are very good to look at but they love to play tricks on mortals. They most well known Hobgoblin in the Seelie Court is Puck.

Brownies (Seelie)- They are like little fairies that are never seen by the mortal eye. If they are they never return. They can be beautiful or horrifying looking.

Dullahan (Unseelie) - Like the headless horsemen.

Boggart (Unseelie) - Like a Brownie but turned evil by being abused at a young age. They are cruel.

Kelpie (Both) - A water spirit that is always shaped like a horse. If they are from the Unseelie court they are called Uisge. The Uisge tend to look like males to lure females into the water and their friends will drown the female dumb enough to step in the water with them.

Finfolk (Unseelie) MerFolk (Seelie)- Both beautiful but the Finfolk will force a marriage and keep you trapped forever in their world where your treated as a baby maker nothing more.

Hellhounds (Unseelie) - large black wolves that aren't nice or friendly.

Vampires (Unseelie) - Once an elf but made a deal with the moon. They can not leave winter court or the Forest of the night. Love drinking mortals so don't get lost in the Forest of the Night or enter without protection in the winter court.

Let me know where you want to end up in the Faerie lands and then pick what type of character you want to play against. Let me tell you if you're looking for a darker type of role you want to go to an Unseelie court if you want a sort of romance go to the Seelie courts.

Attachments

• 1587172418378.jpeg
    1587172418378.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom