Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

American Kingdoms - Interest Check

Trish the Nugg Queen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey everyone, it's ya girl Trish, back with another overly-thought-out setting 😋

I'm thinking of getting together a group using the Chronicle/SIFRP system, set in a post-apocalyptic North America where nuclear war has caused the nations of old to collapse, and centuries later countless splintered feudal kingdoms with a medieval level of technological and social progress have risen from the radioactive ashes of the old world. The characters would all be associated with a single noble house located somewhere along the east coast, Texas, or the Midwest. This isn't just members of the house, but also knights in their service, priests of their lands, members of their vassal houses (bannermen, in GoT-speak), etc.

It's totally ok if you don't have any previous experience with the Chronicle system, but do be aware that I'll likely be kinda picky with choosing who actually gets in. Everyone is welcome to apply, but please don't take it personally if you don't get in 😊

This also isn't an RP for the faint of heart. While smut will only be secondary to the plot and game, it will come up, and often of a very taboo nature (up to and including incest, dubcon/noncon, 15+ characters, bestiality, etc.) It's fine if you're not interested in one or some of these, just let me know (privately if you'd prefer).

And that's not to say that smut will be the only adult/taboo subjects we'll be covering here. As I said before, the smut is only a secondary addition, not centre-stage. We'll also be looking at everything from medieval politics, warfare, grisly combat, drug abuse, torture, etc.

Anyway, please let me know if you're interested :3

I did play the Green Ronin Song of Ice and Fire system, and I would definitely be up to do so again. Despite a lot of mechanical flaws, it did so a decent job of capturing the tone, and made different combat styles very distinctive. I'm not familiar with the "Chronicle" part though.

I generally prefer to play a well-rounded male character, ignoring stealth and survival. I tend to stay away from priests, maesters, and heads of house as well, since I like having options.

I’ve really wanted to play a Chronicle system game, since it’s one of the few systems where playing a non combat character is very viable. I read the pdf once through about a year ago, so I’ll skim to relearn it. Is there a book for Chronicle specifically, or can I use the ASOIAF pdf for character creation and be fine?

As for my character, I want to play a noble women that is part of main family and is a schemer type character. I can either play the Lady of the house or one of the daughters. I’ll wait to choose based on what everyone else is interested in playing.

My only limit of the ones you mentioned is beastiality, and even that you can do if it fits in the narrative, I would just want a fade to black. I’d also prefer that any sex scenes don’t describe any blood in too much detail.

Just use the ASOIAF rulebook, there's no separate rulebook for the more generic Chronicle system afaik. Obviously some lore things will need to be changed around, but otherwise the rules are just as they are there 🙂

And I'm not expecting there to be much bestiality, if any at all - It was really a 'just in case' that I was putting out there so that people are aware it might come up, but honestly probably won't.

I also came across the rule book a while ago and would like to get some first hand experience with the system in. Hence consider this a tentative declaration of interest. :)

For the character I am imagining, I am looking to build a pretty but seemingly harmless female who is a lethal dagger fighter. The focus of her skill set would be on fighting (obvious) with a side helping of stealth and deception. She could operate very well as an assassin, but also as a bodyguard in situations where a regular armed and armored guard is not an option.

Either she is one of the younger daughters of the house, or even a bastard offspring.

One kink limit of mine is being on the receiving end of hard non consensual sex.

Back
Top Bottom