Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Rose that binds us.

FantasmaThanatou

Meteorite
So this is a plot that I made and wondered if anybody want to do this with me. As always it's a long term roleplay and I prefer advance or semi lit roleplay partner. I dont mind if you make grammar or spelling mistakes as long as you can make one paragraph. Erotica is alright as long as theres a build of story especially with characters. Having a story build up is always better in Rp. If you want to know about my kinks, here is the list of them. If you want to change somethings, i'm okay with it. just message me. ^^

Plot:
Aevum has been in love with her Senior in her science tutoring class for two years, a cute shy and tall, slim nerdy guy with a kind personality. He had captured her heart and yet she have never seen a chance to tell the male her feelings due to her insecurities and fear of losing him, so she decided to keep it as she thought being friends was enough. They never hang out other than the tutoring class since they both have different lives and different league, she thought. Aevum is living a normal life with her father, while her senior (YC) lives with a wealthy family and is being expected by his family to be successful as them since his family is a league of known and successful people. She's just an average student but (YC) is always on top.

One day, Aevum decided to tell him her feelings (YC), but he wasnt in the class anymore only to receive a freshly cut rose and a small wood carved into a heart in a box in which few years she had preserved in a resin to remember how she had failed to sing her heart out to a man that she fell in love and to never see him again.. But also a reminder that she could never forget him. Now she is 24 years old and working Criminal justice professor at the same time at the Police station. she is a single woman living alone with a domestic great gray owl. She tried dating, but nothing lasts forever with her.

Until one day shes been having headaches and decided to take a medical check up. The doctor she thought was just a Senior doctor but the man she is in love in highschool, but he has a child and Aevum doesn't know what to react to that..

Back
Top Bottom