Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Florida!

Zaila

Super-Earth
I'm leaving for Florida in about three and a half hours. I'm driving down there so I won't have access to internet for a couple days. I'll respond as soon as I can when I get to the villa, but during the week my posts might be a little late. I apologize in advance and will talk to you all when I get back! ^_^

Hehe, I should have put this in my initial post. I am going to Florida for vacation. We're staying at a villa in Kissimee and going to a few parks so... I'm not moving there, but thanks for the replies!

• Oh, we knew you meant vacation, my question still stands.

Why the hell would you want to come here?
      Florida is probably one of the ugliest states in America.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

prettylyksin said:

• Oh, we knew you meant vacation, my question still stands.

Why the hell would you want to come here?
      Florida is probably one of the ugliest states in America.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• Are you serious?

In people and cities, maybe, but Florida has beautiful flora and fauna.

Hey! Florida is awesome! If you don't like Florida just leave. ^^! I love going to the Keys even though it is like an hour to two hour drive. Haha! I am going there for graduation.

Happiest it times of my life were when I was working for disney in Florida. Worst place in the world to work. Fantastic place to make friends.

I am from Clearwater, Florida...I get teary eyed all the time thinking about it...my friends, family...all those girls that actually speak English(lol I am stationed in Japan). I have been away from home for years...I am sad, and need a damn hug lol :p

I lived in Crystal Water and Homosassa Springs Florida for several years. I found that I didn't really enjoy my time much in Florida. Nice weather, fun snakes and spiders, but otherwise the people sucked. I never made any real friends. So it really wasn't worthwhile to be in Florida. Since I happened to live in an old peoples area. I guess the only good thing about it, was being around my Grandpa and learning how to Shoot Pool and Box.

Back
Top Bottom