Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Welcome to the Forgotten Forest!

Hi there and welcome to my request thread!

I’m ForgottenGhost, but feel free to call me Ghost, or Forgotten, or whatever else might strike your fancy. I have been roleplaying since 2013, which puts me at about seven years of collaborative writing experience. Does that make me a role-playing god? Lol, probably not, but I do believe I’m a decent enough writer to keep most of my partners entertained. Alright, so on to the good stuff!
  • I am primarily looking for MxM role plays.
  • I prefer to play bottoms/subs or switches, but can be convinced to play a pure top for the right plot and/or partner.
  • I am a descriptive, third person, multi-paragraph writer and expect my partner to put the same effort into their writing.
  • Although I am primarily looking for plot-driven stories with interesting characters and fleshed out worlds, I will also list a couple of smut heavy short-term/one-shot ideas below.
  • I am looking for a partner who is proactive and will help me move the story forward. I have no problem doing this and expect you to do the same. Role-playing is a collaborative effort, after all.
  • I prefer role-playing over threads in the private section, but can be convinced to do it in PM's. I will not role-play on discord or any other chat service, however.
  • I can play everything from femboys to more traditionally masculine characters, so tell me your preferences and I’ll tailor my boy thereafter!
What about kinks?
Yes please!
  • Consensual
  • Dub Con/Non-Con
  • Humiliation
  • Face Fucking
  • Gang Bang
  • Femboys
  • Age Gap
  • Size Difference
  • Stomach Bulging
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Hair Pulling
  • Romance
  • Rough Sex
  • Gentle Sex
  • Exhibitionism
  • Toys
  • Crossdressing
  • Threesome/Multiple Partners
  • Double Penetration
  • Spitroasting
  • Teasing
  • Vanilla Sex
  • Power Bottoms
  • Affection
  • Cuddling
  • Monsters!!! (Dragons, tentacles, aliens -- throw all the weird shit at me!)
Sure, why not?
  • Masturbation
  • Oral Sex
  • Corruption
  • Light Bondage
  • Public Humiliation
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Master/Slave or Master/Pet
  • Foreplay
  • Handjob
  • Fingers in Mouth
  • Frotting
  • Sounding
  • Fingering
  • Begging
  • Blindfolds
  • Prostate Play
  • Oviposition
  • Throat Penetration
  • Ferals
  • Knotting
  • M-Preg
  • Heat/Rut
  • Omegaverse
Uh… no thanks.
  • Toilet Play
  • Vore
  • Heavy Bondage
  • Genital Torture
  • Necrophilia
  • Wound Fucking
  • Sexual Torture
Note: If you're wondering about any kinks not on this list, don't hesitate to ask!

Genres and Settings!
  • Fantasy (High, Low, Urban, Science etc.)
  • Science Fiction (Futuristic, Dystopia, Cyberpunk, Space Opera etc.)
  • Historical (Actual or Alternate)
  • Modern (Slice of Life, Gangster, Drama, Comedy etc.)

The Idea Factory
(I’m leaving these prompts intentionally short and vague, since I generally tend to prefer brainstorming with my partners)
Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf
Character A is willing to do whatever it takes to get his hands on some money. He gets involved with Character B, a crime lord who is known to be manipulative, deceitful and dangerous, despite being aware of the risks involved. At first, everything seems fine. Character A gets paid handsomely for more or less prostituting himself to Character B, and Character B gets exactly what he wants. Yet as time passes he starts pushing Character A into doing things he isn't entirely comfortable with, all the while becoming more and more possessive of the youth. Simultaneously Character B has gotten into a relationship with character C, a cop leading the investigation on none other than character B. This one will probably have a 50/50 ratio of story and smut.

For Love & Honor
Character A is an alpha prince who so far has been running from his responsibilities of finding a suitable mate. The primary reason? He's already in love, and not with an omega.

Character B too is an alpha, and hails from a powerful noble house that resides under the banner of character A's family. Trapped in a loveless marriage with Character D, and constantly struggling to meet the high expectations placed upon him by his parents, he is deeply unhappy. Only in Character A's arms does he find some measure of comfort, and even knowing that their days together are numbered. His family is planning a coup, and he will be playing a central role in it.

Like Character A, Character C was born a prince. Raised to eventually become the leader of his people, his world was turned upside down the moment he experienced his first heat. In a flash he was stripped of his promised future and relegated to a future of living at the beck and call of an alpha. It is a fate he resents, and so far has managed to avoid. But time is running short, and the patience of his parent's even shorter. And so, upon discovering A and B's affair, he devises an arrangement that he believes will benefit all of them. Character A and C get married, pleasing their parents. A gets to keep seeing B in secret, as long as they maintain the facade in public, and C gets to retrain at least some level of freedom.

During his time at Character A's court, Character C develops a close relationship with Character D. At first glance he is everything C swore to never become. Elegant. Polite. Demure. The perfect omega wife. And yet, under that flawless exterior lurks a person that, like his husband, is deeply troubled. Despite being married to Character B for years, he has so far failed to conceive. This has put an immeasurable strain on their relationship, and although they keep up the facade in public, behind closed doors it is more than apparent that their love that once burned so strong has long since withered and died. They have not shared a bed in a very long time, and whenever Character D's heats come around Character B is conveniently absent, leaving the poor omega to suffer through it on his own. So when Character C offers him kindness and friendship, he seizes onto that with abandon. Before long, the two omegas are more than mere friends. And though C would be hesitant to call it love, he has certainly come to care for Character D.

During the coup A and B's relationship is ousted and A is stripped of his title and exiled from his homeland. Forced to flee, they find refuge with Character C's family across the sea, and begin to devise a plan to reclaim the throne. Slowly but surely, what once began as an arrangement of mere convenience starts to grow into something deeper.

This plot is extremely story heavy. It may also involve some MPreg and abuse, so if that's not your cup of tea, it's probably not for you.

The Lies that Bind
Character A never meant to fall in love. Certainly not with the enemy. And yet, the moment he saw character B step onto that stage, he knew he had to have him. So he asked him out. Did the entire song and dance that was expected of an alpha courting an omega. It didn't matter to character A that B had already been mated in the past. Nor that he was incapable of having children. He just wanted to be with him, and for a time, character B seemed to feel the same way. But now he knows. Now he knows it was all built on a lie.

So, the premise here is relatively simple. Character A is a high ranking military officer overseeing a occupied territory. While indulging in some late night entertainment he becomes utterly enthralled with character B, one of the performers. What he doesn't know is that character B is involved with an underground resistance. Character B initially sees character A's interest as an opportunity to gather intel for their cause, and happily goes along with his advances. Things become complicated, however, when what started out as a purely physical relationship turns into something more.

Fairly story heavy but with room for lots of smut. I'm looking for someone to play character A.

Femboy x Tentacle Alien/Monster
Smut heavy short term roleplay. A femboy wanders into a mysterious cave and gets fucked silly (and quite possibly filled to the brim with alien eggs) by a tentacle monster.

Into The Dragon's Lair
Smut heavy short term roleplay. Is he a hero who came to slay the dragon? A virgin sacrifice? Did he come there himself because he’s really into the idea of getting boned by a huge reptile? I don’t know. I just really want to write a character who gets fucked by a dragon. Simple as that.

If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to pitch them to me! I’m a fairly friendly and open person, so I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out. ^^

Best Regards,
ForgottenGhost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom