Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa is delicious. It's.....Futalicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futalicious

Meteorite
Well as you might have a tiny suspicion, I love FUTA! I absolutely adore futa hentai and roleplays. So what kind of roleplays? Well why don't I explain a little more.

My absolute FAVOURITE kind of futa is when a normal girl is then transformed into a futa. I especially love this when the transformation is forced or comes as a complete surprise to her. How can this transformation come about? Well there's all kinds of ways. Magic, Chemical Injections, Exposure to toxic waste, medical experiments, heck, could be a half-human/half-alien hybrid who on a specific birthday just sprouts a big, fat, juicy futa-cock (balls optional).
Of course a born-futa is perfectly acceptable too. Futa is futa after all XD
And since I love transformation, that's not just restricted to futa transformations. It also includes things like breast expansion. I do so love a flat chested girl suddenly sprouting a set of 40 JJ's....or them growing slowly. Whichever works best.

And now I'm sure you're asking just what kind of person I am. Well I'm fun-loving, and a tad on the submissive side, which tends to reflect in my characters. Now don't go running away. I'm not saying I'm a rollover submissive kind, but my personal preference is to play the more submissive character in a roleplay. If you have a good idea though, I'm all for trying to be the more dominant character, and equality is of course always welcome. However, should you feel in a really dominant mood, I wont say no to being rollover submissive either, hehe. Basically, to sum up, I can play most kinds of characters, but I just can't play the over-the-top dominant/master kind of character.
And before you ask, I will play either the futa or non-futa character in a roleplay (or we can both be futas if you want) and I can play either male or female characters.

Now let's move into something a tad.....stranger shall we? I'm talking of course about the oh so elusive MALE FUTA! (Or Muta as I've heard it called). What is a male futa I hear you say? Well I'm glad you asked! A male futa is, well, exactly what it sounds like. The male equivalent of a futa. Now there are a few ways this can work,
First of all, a normal looking guy who just happens to also have a vagina aswell as the regular stuff.
Second of all, a normal looking guy with a vagina instead of his balls.
Third of all, a normal looking guy with a vagina (with or without balls) but also has a set of true female breasts.. (Not just flabby unsmexy man-boobs, we're talking real fondleable (I hereby declare fondleable a real word) girl boobs)

Plots
Basically, any little plots I think of I'll put here. So keep checking back regularly!

1) Futa School - There's a very special school somewhere in the world, a special school that only allows special students to attend. All female students and staff to this school are Futa's, and all male students and staff are Muta's. Obviously this leads to a lot of naughty things happening in school between the students and the teachers. However, one day my character turns up at this school, admitted completely by accident, and he or she is just a normal male or female. My character tries desperately not to get found out, however eventually he or she is discovered, but rather than expelling the student, he or she is forcibly transformed into a muta or futa whether they want to be or not.
I'd like to play the new character that's coming to the school, whilst I'd like you to play the roommate, who can either be futa or muta. I'd like it if you can play maybe some of the staff at the school too, but we can split those roles XD

Now what kind of pairings? Well more or less anything is good, but here's a (by no means comprehensive) list anyway.

Futa/Female
Futa/Futa
Futa/Male
Futa/Muta
Muta/Male
Muta/Female

Now then, let's move onto characters shall we? Original characters are more than likely the staple of roleplaying, and I'm more than happy to come up with original characters, though there are a few series I do enjoy 'borrowing' characters from, and I do so love turning their girls into Futas (or Mutas)

Bleach
Naruto
Harry Potter
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Panic
Yu-Gi-Oh

So now I'm sure you're asking "well what other fetishes do you like?" and I'm so glad you asked! Because I'm going to answer that question right now!

Futa (Duh)
Transformation (Again, duh ^^)
Incest
Pregnancy (Including M-Preg of either Muta's or normal males)
Tentacles (Though I can't play them)
Swimsuits/Beaches (A futa in a tight swimsuit or bikini is so friggin hot)
Macro Breasts
Macro Cocks
Demons/Angels
Non-Humans (Elves, aliens etc. No furries)

And finally, let's get to the no-no's. These are things that I just cannot or will not do I'm afraid.

Scat
Watersports
Gore
Vore
Excessive Violence
Furries/Anthro's (Sorry guys, but these are out. Non-human (and non-animal looking) aliens are a-ok though)

Well that's all I can think of for now, but if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask here or over PM's! I'll try to keep the thread updated of course with any new information and preferences, or when I remember something I'm sure I've ended up missing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom