Fx Any sins, degredation & debauchery (updated 31/07)

Birdie

ᴅᴜʟᴄᴇ ᴘᴇʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍ.

UTcgIfC.png

SaKnj8C.png

UvwqfJ2.png

a little birdie's archive of sins; currently open

Salve. I go by Birdie, & I'm into writing all kinds of wrongness. I enjoy general debauchery, anime aesthetics, and a good plot-line with side serving of smut. I consider myself to be a decently active, advanced writer (despite not being active on here for a good while, ehe) and can dish out sizable posts at a regular frequency throughout the week.

Currently, I'm looking for a solid story to sink my teeth into, as well as a means of writing smut that includes non-con, humiliation, degradation, and other flavors of sin. I understand these themes aren't for everyone, so feel free to jump out of here if that's not your kind of thing.

Also, I now have an F-List. My current partners can finally leave me alone about it.

In regards to subject matter, I'm fairly easy-going and would rather build a premise from the ground up with any potential partner. I do, however, have a handful of prompts, pairings & fandoms (ocs only pals) I'm happy to throw out into the ring.

I am happy to write over both PMs and threads, and can provide Discord as a means of communication if preferred. Copy and paste my tag; 🌺 BYЯD#7206

Fandoms
(ocs only, mostly weeb)

- Goblin Slayer
- Berserk
- Castlevania
- Sword Art Online
- LOTR
- ASoIaF
- Diablo
- Pokemon
- Street Fighter

If there's a particular fandom I haven't listed, ask. I've only listed those I feel would be easiest to base a plot on.
Genres & Themes​

- Dark/Medieval Fantasy
- Sci-Fi
- Alt-History
- DnD-esque (no dice rolls, but similar party & adventuring mechanics)
- Modern Fantasy
- Wartime/PoW Scenarios
- Arranged/Forced Marriages (interspecies or otherwise, ie human/werewolf)
- Monstrous Reverse Harems

Pairings
(I do also enjoy playing both as and against multiple characters.)
- Adventurer/Monster(s)
- Princess/Werewolf
- Princess/Knight
- Priestess (DnD)/Demon
- PoW/Captain
- Fugitive/Bounty Hunter
- Princess/Prince
- Servant (Spy?)/Prince
- Human/Alien Prince (arranged marriage?)
- Knight/Knight

Images for inspiration. Whilst story-rich roleplays are my absolute passion, I do indeed have a guilty pleasure for one-shots and ongoing flicks that revolve almost entirely around debauchery and wrong-doing, and so these can be as smuttish or as plottish as we like. Every single one of these pictures is absolutely NSFW. Don't open them on your office computers, sweeties.

One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six - Seven - Eight - Nine - Ten
Eleven - Twelve - Thirteen - Fourteen - Fifteen - Sixteen - Seventeen

Last edited:
& another, whilst I reply to everyone ~

last week was odd so things are a bit delayed. everything's almost caught up with, so here's another lil bump for potential partners.

Lockdown bit me in the ass, but things are gucci now. Reconnecting with partners & accepting new rps.

Back
Top Bottom