Fx Female Under the Covers (LGBT, Contemporary, Romance, Drama)

SilentSister

Secret Goddess
Looking for female partners for a long-term roleplay centred around an undercover cop and her girlfriend, who is also associated with local organised crime. The exact relationship the second woman to the crime world can be varied depending on individual tastes. My first thought was that she was a crime boss's daughter, but she could just as easily be their wife looking for some lesbian action on the side, or a powerful lieutenant high in the organisation.

I'm picturing an opening scene where the two women would have a one night stand together after meeting in a bar, with the cop having been transferred into the city for her undercover mission and having no friends or family to fall back on as she starts her new life. After this, we'd time skip forwards to when the cop had managed to work her way into the criminal network, and meets the woman she'd slept with again, discovering who she was in the process.

Where we go from there would be up to my co-writer, as there are several routes the story could take depending on several possible factors.
  • Did the cop know the other woman when they met?
  • Does the other woman remember the cop when they meet again?
  • Does she know the cop is a cop, or was it not something that ever came up during their short lived affair?
  • How would others react if they knew about the couple?
  • Is the cop a known lesbian/bisexual, or would this be something she's trying to keep hidden from those in her life?
  • Is the other woman a known lesbian/bisexual, or would this be something she's trying to keep hidden from those in her life?
  • Would the women protect each other, or try to manipulate each other with the secret?
Any offers or questions are welcomed, and I hope to hear back from you all soon.

Back
Top Bottom