Fishing for partners, especially D/s dynamics!

KingFisher

Moon
Hey there. I’m going to try to make this quick.

I have some kinky subby characters that wanna be good for their Masters, Doms and Owners.

I also have a mind and fingers that are itching to be creative.

This combination means... Roleplay time!

Me and my preferences:

I have about 11 years writing experience, off and on.

I like paragraph style but my paragraphs typically run on the small side, and this is mainly because I prefer a faster reply pace, in addition to the fact that long paragraphs typically hinder me and my partner from easily reacting to the given piece of story in a way that keeps the story flowing smoothly.

I am super flexible, and will work with you, potentially to a very high degree depending on how much I like what we’re doing.

I play all sorts of gender/orientation combos. I’m opening to requests, though I may be more or less skilled with some of them. People typically prefer me to play females so I tend to be more experienced with em.

I’m looking mainly for D/s power exchanges, and my prompts will reflect that. Erotica is actually not preferred at the moment, with explicit sexual acts off the table for the most part. I am hoping for some RP's that include a good amount of plot and feels, with powerplay kink that can add to the plot!

I am willing to try most dynamics, with the disclaimer that I tend to play the submissive role. But hey I’ve been known to branch out upon request.

I personally believe that I am skilled at creating prompts, settings, and plots, and will generate them on the spot for you.

I hate finding face-claims, and it slows down my RP flow. If you give me a face-claim I’ll make myself a character from it, but I won’t go out of my way to find one.

Yes to: Submission, Power Play, Pet Play, Light Masochism, Service Submission, 24/7 Dynamics, Master/slave Dynamics, Bondage, Praise ("Good girl" etc.), Light Humiliation, Kneeling, Body Worship (giving), Pet Names, Ownership, Worship, Mind Control/Hypnosis, Light Body Modification, Gentle Doms, Controlling Doms.

No to: Rape, Underage, Age Play, Abuse, Zoophilia, Foot Play, Extreme Hyper Proportions, Scat Play, degrading language.

Starter ideas:

Can be in any pairing/settings:
My character just wants a little credit and recognition. What’s so bad about that? I mean... They start to feel warm and their face flushes whenever someone compliments them, but that would be anyone’s reaction to that kind of attention, right? So, it’s perfectly natural to be drawn to your character when they show up and start praising my character for every little act of service they do for them. And the natural and obvious reaction would be to try and serve your character more and more, right?

Fantasy setting, any pairing:

A beautiful and graceful race is known for the lifebonds they form with their loved ones and partners. They do this by entrusting each other with the essence of their spirit, and the source of their life and power. It is a powerful tradition and is held sacred by their people. However, villainous humans and dark races roam the borders and exploit these creatures by stealing away the essences from naive members of the race, thus taking possession and control of the creature. Your character, accidentally or otherwise, falls into possession of one such essence, and with it, a lifebond that isn’t so easy to be untangled from.

Any setting, any pairing:

My character’s father wasn’t the most upstanding guy. His habits were less than savory, including getting into fights, cursing the government, and spending what little money they had on spirits and liquor... As well as manipulating my character to bring in money, more often than not by using illegal methods. As my character attempts to steal just enough to avoid their father’s wrath raining on their head, they are caught and sentenced to pay back their debt as an indentured slave.

Possible group RP, any setting any pairing. I will play a female in this one, though:

My character has been pretty bored, lately. She’s tired of reading, and her business is at a slow point in the season. There’s nothing to do, until her partner mentions the idea of getting a pet. (Basically, this would include three or more characters. My character would be dominant towards the “pet(s)”, and a partner of mine could either be dominant as well or submissive. So, this could be 1on1 or group. I can put more detail into plot and setting if anyone is interested!)

Your character and mine have been roommates for a little while now, but your character forms plans that go beyond mere roommates. They begin grooming my character, using a variety of methods (up to you; hypnosis, aphrodisiacs, psychology, implants or toys, etc) to influence my character to become more and more attracted, obedient and/or devoted to your character. As my character becomes corrupted yours can convince her to fulfill more and more of their own fantasies, pushing mine to do a variety of things they never would have dreamed to do before.

Possible settings/pairings:

Royalty/Servant
Knight/Squire
Scoundrel/Adventurer
Adventurer/Demigod or mystic race
Pirate/Sea being
Estate owner/Groundskeeper
Harem girl/Servant/Bodyguard
College classmates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom