Fx Male Looking for a bull to "tame" a mother -- M x F x M RP, proto-cuckolding, D/s

HannibalBarca

Planetoid
Hello, Dark Web. It's me again, putting out another of my own dark, hidden fantasies. About my mom. Hey, everything is permitted in the interwebs, right? And since I really need to get this off of my chest, it's as good a place as any. Besides...someone else might share my...needs...and having someone else who understands would be a very good thing for me. Maybe for her, too.

So...I went on Spring Break. Not so much because I wanted to hit the beach...but because I wanted to keep an eye on my mom. She's nominally there to chaperone the students, but...she has...issues. Self-esteem, mid-life crisis cravings (can moms have those like dads?), whatever they are...she puts herself into...situations.

So this particular situation—the current one, at least—is this: We went up in the mountains, to a resort town next to a lake, where there's a decent crowd of college-age guys like me around. And the next day, mom is out there, in a bikini—string bikini—playing and flirting it up like she's nineteen again. With guys my age. And it's not like she's hideous or anything...she's very slim, long brunette hair, small breasts that have just a touch of sag to them, a yoga-fit body, despite the apparent stretch marks and occasional dimpling to the skin you'd expect from a woman and mother her age...

But she's forty-two. More than twice these guys' ages. And they're treating her like she's the newest novelty.

I mean, a lot of it is her. Since I was able to be aware of it, I've known she's possessed of something of a...how do I put it? A self-destructive streak? Maybe not that extreme. Something of an adrenaline deficiency, perhaps. A need to test that line. Come up to it. Cross it with a toe, or the front half of her foot. Shit...sometimes jump over it with both feet, before scrambling back.

Did I mention she's cheated on my dad more times than I can count? And yes, of course I know about it. If you grew up hearing various muffled sounds coming out of your parents' bedroom—but only when your dad was off on business—you'd eventually become aware of your mother's indiscretions, too.

Maybe you'd even become obsessed with them.

Maybe, too, you wouldn't say anything about them to your dad. Or her. Because what would be the point? And maybe a small part of it would be because you've become somewhat...addicted yourself. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, maybe. You'd have to see her to understand. She's very attractive. Physically. Her personality, though...it takes it from a typical oedipal crush into deep-dark-fantasy territory.

Like right now. She's been talked out onto a boat. Rowboat, fishing boat, I don't know what it is...by a particular guy. The type. Confident, attractive, aggressive, with his own self-aware kink going on. I'm on the shore, kept from getting on the boat, and she's there, acting like a freshman co-ed. He's convinced her to get naked now...and he's...shit. The things my mom is doing, just to get his attention. God. And...she's doing it. Needing it, seems to me...needing that attention, that affirmation by attractive, healthy, libidinous young men.

I don't know what drives my mom; what's brought her to this place in her life. She doesn't often talk about her past, or gives any clues as to why her sex life—shit, her entire life—has come to revolve around these risky, needy, transparently sexual escapades. And she has no idea where it's brought me in my sexual life, either. Because I'm not just following her around because I'm trying to (poorly) protect her from her own decisions.

No.

I'm here because I've come to focus almost all of my sexual fantasies and desires around her, too. My own mom. The flirt. The cheater. The boy-toy.

I can see her tanned figure glistening from the suntan lotion, as she's giving away all of her agency, despite her long claims of being a feminist and an equal-opportunity enthusiast.

Well, she's female, and she's getting a lot of opportunities, regardless.

Hello there. I've got quite the specific RP here, as we already have two out of the three players needed. I'm male, and I have a female partner as well included in the crafting, but we need one more male, able to play an intelligent, dominant role. What we have is a mother and son dynamic (the two of us so far playing the mother and the son), that is not quite incest. The mother is in her late thirties to early forties, with a son who is aware of her dalliances, and finds himself aroused by them--having heard her in the bedroom at night with her lovers for much of his upbringing. I'd classify this as a proto-cuckolding--the newest lover mom has takes an interest in teasing the son about it, and in making it known through subtle and less-than-subtle ways that he's having his way with her as he wishes.--mom is wrapped around his finger. This would include things as light as kissing her in front of him, all the way up to knowing the son is watching from a closet while she shamelessly takes the bull's rutting on her and her husband's bed.

One of the most important aspects of this roleplay is to emphasize the contrast between the mother's guilt, and her thrill--the push/pull of her libido and motherly shame at going to these lengths to satisfy her sexual cravings. The son, for his part, can't balance his need to protect her with his desire to see her sexually, because his own hormones are almost always winning that battle. The strapping young college guy sees mom as a fling to start, but perhaps he begins to clue in on what an opportunity she is--as well as enjoying tormenting the son with "accidental" exposures of her, or placing her in situations where she's bound to be humiliated but can't resist, because she's so needy for her beau's attention and orgasm-inducing fingers, lips, and cock.

Creativity and cleverness is most welcome. We have a Discord channel to play on, but please contact me here to discuss, if you are so inclined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom