Fx Any A Role to Remember - adult fun on a film set

SilentSister

Secret Goddess
Looking for several participants to take advantage of a wide-eyed and innocent actress starting work on a film set, unaware of the den of depravity she's stepping into.

My character would be a former child star in her mid to late twenties, who made a name for herself starring in a successful teen TV show several years earlier, but now is desperately trying to keep herself relevant, while also attempting to break out of the "good girl" image she all too frequently has been typecast into based on her prior fame.

When her agent got their hands on the script for an exciting new character driven film noir crime drama, my girl thought it would be the perfect chance to show the world she was more than just a pretty face, unaware that the star she was replacing on set had walked out after studio mandated rewrites changed the project into a far steamier and sordid erotic thriller. With no time to organise a body double, the starlet will be forced to perform in all the scenes which don't directly threaten her life, even the sex scenes.

Since she's an actress, I'll actually be playing a dual role of sort in this story. One as the actress, dealing with the cast and crew on the set, and the other as the character in the film, being forced to perform all kinds of twisted acts on camera in front of all the gawking crew.

I'm hoping to make a story of moral corruption, with the sweet young woman slowly being reduced to the entire production's whore, both on and off the camera, as she's forced to make compromises to keep her job, and struggles to perform as wildly as the director, the writer, and the producers demand from the ever evolving script.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom