Fx Male Darker Desires

ShroudedDreams

Meteorite
Greetings and welcome! I'll make this pretty at some point, but for now we'll just do the nitty-gritty!

What I'm looking for:
  • Literacy: I will write between 1-5 paragraphs minimum, typically in the 2-4 range. Sometimes I may feel inspired and write more, but I'll never give less than a good paragraph. Please try to post at least one paragraph yourself!
  • Plot: I am all for smut, but I do actually enjoy the story-telling aspect. I don't care if our whole idea is "guy blackmails girl for smexy times", at least have character backstory or development, and some ideas for scenes or future story archs.
  • Threads: I'd like to RP on threads. It's easier for me to keep track of.
  • Pictures: I'll use anime pictures for my characters. Please have a visual of some kind, it helps me! (If you don't have any, I may be able to help.)
  • Straight: I'm straight, my characters will be straight or bi-sexual. I love everyone equally, but that's just my preference!
Important things to note:
  • I am not looking for romance of any kind outside of what might develop in storytelling. This means IRL and In Character are different! I don't bite, feel free to introduce yourself or offer story suggestions or anything to your fancy. But, I don't want to sext with you.
NOW ON TO THE FUN STUFF!

Kinks:
(I'll link an F-List when I'm not feeling lazy. Made one, it timed out, now I'm annoyed.)
  • BDSM / Non-con / Psuedo-Con
  • Dark RPs. (I like things dark more than vanilla, at least to start out. Most of my plots will reflect something dark in nature in the beginning.)
  • Knives!
  • Ice/Wax/Sensory play
  • Fantasy or Realism, doesn't matter to me
  • Power struggles (Where my character starts out all powerful and then is overpowered)
No Thanks:
  • Water Sports/Scat
  • Vore
  • Parental incest (Sorry! Hard no for me!)

Second post will contain plot ideas!

Back
Top Bottom