Fx M or F Song of the Siren

Bunny

๐”ด๐”ฆ๐” ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ
Staff member
Salutations!

This thread is being made for the sole purpose of finding
one other partner. I have a few lovely partners, but I think one more active one would be amazing. With it in mind that I am only looking for a partner, please bear with me as I will be quite picky to find the right partner.

I'm always open to discuss suggestions and/or new ideas, changes to all I've written below. I
love building the story with my partner.

A few words to begin with:
I only play female characters and Iโ€™m not interested in equal pairings. Iโ€™m looking for entirely
dominant male or female characters only.

Iโ€™m usually able to be online almost everyday with a few exceptions. Iโ€™d like similar to this...that being said I know real life happens, so I wonโ€™t haunt you if you are not available for a few days (For longer periods of time a notice would be very appreciated though.)

If the role play just isn't doing it for you,
let me know. I am a big girl and get that sometimes, the chemistry isn't there for the story or even between us.

I prefer
descriptive writing and character exploration. Pictures are preferable, but not mandatory; I can do either real images or drawings/anime, though I tend to prefer drawings/anime for face claims.

Continuing above, I myself enjoy writing descriptively and
multiple paragraphs. While, some scenes (introductions, etc) inspire me to write pages, others (like exchanging dialogue) only require a few paragraphs. All I ask is that you give depth to your posts, and I will try my best to give you something equally engaging.

I will not play a character under the age of
18 for these stories.

I will only play via
thread on the site, sorry!

I am just looking for an
RP partner, not a friend. Sorry, but it's not something I am looking for.

Lastly, I'm not an English teacher, I make grammar mistakes and so does everyone, as long as the writing is isn't rife with them to the point of making posts unreadable, it's fine with me.

What I'm looking for:

I would like to create a healthy mix of
story and smut, preferably with a build up before the sexy fun begins. Pure smut is a turn off for me.

I am a huge sucker for
romance in my stories.

I'm looking for a strong willed, patient,
dominant character to create a story or stories/adventures. I'd appreciate relationship building story arc leading to some adventuring within the world chosen.

A perfect partner for me would be the one who welcomes defiant characters that needs to be kept in check from time to time. (So no โ€œone and done, you are trained foreverโ€, please.) I enjoy playing
bratty and flirtatious characters.

Now, into zee plots/pairings!

YC x Me'

** Craving

Brother x Sister
Twins
Step Father x Daughter
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Wereanimal
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Mate **
SugarDaddy x Sugarbaby
Master x Neko
God x Human
King/Prince x Commoner

Worlds/settings I would love to write in. I might be convinced to do cannon..

Anita Blake
Merry Gentry
Bitten
Percy Jackson
Throne of Glass
Court of Roses
Harry Potter
Kushiel's Dart
Ancient Egypt
Scottish Highlands

While all stories seem to be male based, they are open to females as well ^-^

1) Abandoned Fledgling

My character would be a very recently turned vampire who has been abandoned by her sire and, by the laws of the immortal society she is now a part of, must be killed because of it. Newborn vampires are incredibly hard to control as their innards die and their blood lust breaks the surface. Many believe sires are the only ones capable of calming one down, but when your character comes across mine, he thinks twice about following the laws of the land. My character will have no idea what's going on and he'll take pity on her. Using his advanced age and experience, he will try to become her mentor, not realizing that there may be a deeper plot to all of this. However, before he can become her guiding light, he must first teach her how to divert the hungry beast within away from blood and onto something a little more carnal.

2) His Darkest Desire

YC is a alpha werewolf who has recently become leader of his pack. He is being forced to pick a mate to solidify his power base, but he has only ever had eyes for one, his baby sister. She is perfect to him but heโ€™d never act on it, but he is stuck between his pack and his own desires. Mate with someone for life, whom he'd never be able to love, or try and keep his power without a mate.

He as been visiting a brothel, a very exclusive brothel that caters to every desire for years.. He has been fucking and spanking and such to girls that look like her for a few years and is mildly satisfied. He canโ€™t have the real thing good enough. But the owner knows itโ€™s not perfect for him so she goes out of her way to make his fantasy real. She recruits his sister. They are in masks so they donโ€™t know. She is a virgin. And he breaks her Cherry in more than one way.

3) Other Half of His Soul

The mortal world and the Fae world have been separated for centuries after a long and bloody war between the two. In the Fae world a new threat is brewing and one warrior is scrambling to find his other half. The second side of him that makes Fae warriors an unstoppable force to be reckoned with. The idea is scattered through the worlds, yin and yang, soul mates.. But what happens when his soulmate isn't even a Fae? But a human. Dragged into the world of the Fae she is able to amplify his powers, but must train with the elite while trying to not tear herself to pieces.

image0.jpg

Siren song

Back
Top Bottom