Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Invasion [Apocalyptic, Tentacle Monster Takeover]

Letrixia

Star
Day: January 21rst 2020

The day ‘they’ arrived but nobody was able to spot it, a small rock landing deep inside the forest where nobody dared to go. The rock began growing with the atmosphere and the rain giving it power, little did humanity knew this will be the beginning of the end of humanity. With the town of Saint Falls closest to this forest the creature had all that it needed to feed and quickly the humans of that small city became infected with the alien virus that was spreading inside, causing them to become more and more excited as the time grew and at that point where they could not take it anymore they would mate and infect other people while the one infecting began calming down for a couple of days before it started all over again.

Soon the entire world was brought to its knees…. The seeds hosting inside the infected then began growing forming those infected into tentacle monsters, the most time the person was infected the bigger and stronger the infected were nobody could stop it.

Now with the world at its knees the remaining people just hide and try to survive, after all nobody knows…. If they are infected as well…

Looking for people who are interested in playing this with me. I plan to have different monsters slowly a way would be discovered to push out the seeds inside the humans but the risk of death is high with it. Looking for interest, PM me in case you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom