Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Lil fantasy rp home

Tristeza

Super-Earth
I'm terrible at these, so straight to the point. These are more or less in a fantastical/medieval type setting, for something more realistic or slice of life-ish you'll do better knocking on other doors for now. I can play multiple characters of whatever gender, but for all intents and purposes I want to play the main to be pregnant female on these plots.

I have Discord but unless it's a life or death choice for you I couldn't care less about rping off the site.

1) The Bedwarmer: A powerful emperor has grown bored with his queens and high nobility concubines, restrained by their etiquette and prudish sense in bed, heads filled with vanity, futility or simply a lack of chemistry. Even worse, no heirs have been produced so far, and although the emperor suspects some foul play is afoot nothing has been uncovered as of yet. The only relief is the delicious tea a beautiful young maid brings the emperor in the evening to help him sleep.

One evening, after once again being frustrated by one of the queens, the emperor calls for the tea maid once more, but this time with a plan in mind. She will be his personal attendant at night, warming his soul with her tea and his bed with her body.

2) The Sacrifice: a raid is going very, very wrong for the chosen heroes' party. This dungeon was like no other before, with their holy magic and weaponry rendered ineffective before ancient magical traps and constructs unlike any they'd ever seen. Out of desperation, they ditch one of their attendants, a mercenary rogue of elven descent that had been against their foray, using the excuse that she was actually hindering them on purpose and setting everything off, despite her continuous warnings, into the claws of a monstrous beast of darkness and teleport off to safety as the monster's attention turns to the girl.

To her surprise, the monster is not a demon, but an ancient dragon instead. Noticing the presence of ancient magic in the mercenary's blood and touched by how she'd been betrayed, the dragon offers her a chance at retribution by becoming his consort. She would slowly become a dragon. He would gain a brood mother.

Drop me a PM or through here if you're interested, we can always develop these ideas into any direction you'd like. See ya!

Back
Top Bottom