Fx Any This playful kitty needs a playmate.

Amadore

Meteorite
Oh, what shall a poor kitty in heat do? Here's an idea, perhaps one of you can satisfy me?
Right now I'm looking for a playmate, or even an owner. You can be dominant or submissive, it doesn't matter to me; I'm a switch and I can either be completely dominant, submissive, or both. I am bisexual, well to be exact I'm pansexual so your gender doesn't quite matter to me. However, I've never been with another woman, so I would be quite new in that area. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind helping me explore that area very thoroughly. Currently I'm in the mood to be a sub, my body just aching to be claimed and used.

Compatibility
One of the most important things for me is compatibility. When it comes to roleplaying, I can be a little picky because I want both parties to be able to completely enjoy it and have fun. Hopefully this doesn't scare you away though! I would still love a message, and it would help if you gave a short example of your roleplay style. Mine varies but I tend to always stay in first person POV wise since I am most comfortable with that. Now when it comes to people dominating me, I dislike incredibly strict and controlling partners. I've noticed some people get into their roles too much and it gets really uncomfortable for me. I've had someone talk to me before like they were my actual master outside of roleplay. Also please keep in mind that I haven't done a role-play in a very long time, so I'm a bit rusty.

Kinks/ Interests of mine.
I have a very strong breeding kink, just being repeatedly bred until I'm completely full of cum.
Rape-Play is also one of my favorites since I enjoy the stuggle, the running, and being completely helpless.
Light pet-play where I'm called a pet, and I have an owner.
Degraded verbally. Examples would be; being called a slut, whore, bitch in heat, etc.
Sexual humiliation. An example would be being forced to wear cum covered panties in public while wearing a short skirt.
Being shared, either at different times or at the same time.
Incest though I prefer when it's forced.

I will probably add more later on, but these are the main ones for me.

Dislikes/ Refuse to do.
Honestly, just the usual dislikes. Scat, watersports, and gore. Stuff I can't remember right now.

Very likely will add to this list later, but if you're unsure of something, then just message me.

Roleplay Scenerios
I've never been one to make scenarios because I like planning it out with my partners, just creating them together. However if you have some of your own, then please do share!​

Back
Top Bottom