Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whats your fantasy?

Taboojourney33

Meteorite
Honestly my biggest fantasy is too roleplay a mother / son interaction but I can get behind some daddy / daughter ageplay/shaping nothing better then creating your own personal deviant in a story ;)

I will have to say my weakness is anal tho anytime I've done anal with a woman it just sends me to another realm.

My fantasy involves having a harem of a concubine of strong & loving wives and a collection of bimbo dolls composed of girls both liked and hated. Both wife and doll would have their bodies transformed to suit my needs and desires, only the wives will have equal ground with me while the bimbos are simply playthings & cumdumpsters. This is not limited to humans, either, as furries are also added to this.

J Law on the hood of a 911, but that's probably not what you're asking

Lately I have been wanting to play as a dominant femboy/trap, making a male character his plaything... Particularly one who thinks he is checking up a girl~ :heart:

That sort of dynamic seems rather rare, and I have found very few request-threads that are compatible with the concept

I have this dream of multiple men with my character, all of them spoiling her and giving her intense and sensual sex.

The story I would most like to get going is a sweet, slow paced, gentle story about housewife in the 50's having an affair with a shy teenage boy.

Back
Top Bottom