Fx Male Just the One Plot for Now, and It's Animal Crossing

GabeSquirrel

Meteorite
Hello. I have a plot I want to try doing. I've posted it on another sight, but it doesn't get any bites. Maybe someone else here will like it. It's an animal crossing theme'd one that's a Twincest ship between Isabelle and Digby.

For this I'm looking for an equal amount of plot and smut, with maybe more focus on plot. I do want lots of love and cuddling to go with it, and just them being generally sweet to each other! That's not to say I'm oppossed to it getting kinky, far from it. My only limits are inflation and transformation. Also, while this is in by females, and it's implied I'll be playing Isabelle, I'm open to playing Digby too.

I have over ten years roleplaying experience and tend to be detailed in my rp's . If that starter is anything to go by. I don't feel right unless a response is at least three paragraphs.

Birthday Vacation

When they were puppies, Isabelle and Digby didn't get along the best. They fought like any typical siblings would. But as they grew older and as they grew closer, they realized that they had been, quite frankly, dicks to each other. So they both agreed they should make it up to each other in some way.

The way they decided was that every year, on their birthday, they would both write on a letter what they wanted as a gift for next year, then mail it to each other. The general agreement was that they would then have the rest of the year to get that gift for the other one. And it would have been considered rude if they didn't get it. And for the past sixteen or so years since they started this tradition, it worked.

Last year on their birthday, Digby had wrote that he wanted a nice vacation together on his letter. For Isabelle, things were a little strange. Before she got a chance to write her letter, the mayor had organized a surprise party for the two of them. And to help celebrate, he had dropped an INSANE amount of bells on imported whiskey. Isabelle helped herself to an amount that was way more than her brother approved of. It wasn't until the alcohol's effects had taken over her mind that she sat down and wrote her letter. By the time Pete had taken it from the mailbox the next day, all memories Isabelle had of the letter's contents were replaced with a bad hangover.

Regardless of what her request might have been, Isabelle went above and beyond for her brother's. She pulled some strings with the mayor and was able to rent a private island owned by Tom Nook for two whole weeks. They not only would spend their birthday with each other, but Christmas and New Years too. Isabelle was excited.

Digby, was not as excited. Even as he sat on the Dodo Airlines seat next to Isabelle on their way to the island, he was still worrying about what Isabelle had written. Surely it was the alcohol talking. Surely she didn't actually mean what she wrote, right?

"Dear Digby,
Next year for my birthday, I want a puppy!!!!!!!!
Loooooooove, Isabelle ~"

Back
Top Bottom