Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The perfect student... //Kratos||Kiki\\

Kratos

Supernova
It had only been a few years since Seth himself had been back in highschool, quite a few memories still remained and even though he had never really liked school during those years for some reason part of him wanted to become a teacher and after a few years in uni, well that want became a reality. He was probably the youngest teacher hired at this school in the time it had been around, but the fact was he was well qualified and definently what they would call hot compared to most of the teachers. In fact he had heard rumors from some of the students about what a few individuals though about his messy yet neat dark brown hair that went with his perfect deep blue eyes of which apparently some could gaze into the depths of until the end of the class. The truth was Seth actually remembered a few of the times when he was making them take notes as he speaked to them some just looked into his eyes with a day dream expression on their face.

But the truth was this fit, reasonably athletic male had one student in mind that he actually had a sort of thing for. Sometimes in class he could be a bit of a flirt to some of the other girls but he did have his favorite student Kiki. There was something about her that was different and made her stand out, making her eye catching from the rest.. and yet if he was ever asked what it was part of him was uncertain just exactly but there was definently some sort of attraction he had secretly for that particular student. Seeing that this particular lesson was almost over a small sigh left his lips as he looked around the class, most of them were busy writting their short stories that he had set them to do and right at the back some of the girls were gazing up at him, of which once they noticed him look up at them they quickly looked away and pretended to do work. Seeing them do that a small smile crossed his face before he looked away and then at Kiki.

He only looked at her for a moment before then addressing the class. "It is good to see the usual ammount of work is occuring.. although I might have to move some of you girls at the back closer towards the front.." He was not finished yet but he flashed a charming smile before then continuing the speaking he had started "and it seems that I can say you can all go home on time except Kiki.." now his eyes looked over at her again as he started to speak "You have afterschool detention.. so once the bell goes in ten minutes stay behind.. the rest of you continue working.. the class will be over soon and then I will see you all again tomorrow.. second session"

School had seemed to fly by for the girl sitting at the back of the class. She had made it a point her freshman year to make it through school with good grades and no distractions. It was true this 5' tall black haired, blue eyed beauty had never had a boyfriend. She found it unnecessary and stupid. Though she dressed as the stereotypical outcast with her Gothic clothing and dark tastes she was a star student and had many friends. She always liked to keep neat and prompt with her work and did nothing short of her best.

This teacher that they had hired her junior year was beginning to snag her attention though. He was so nice and handsome to. She noticed all the other girls had made several passes at him. She knew he had to stay in professional boundaries so he hadn't touched any of them that she knew of. He always seemed so nice to her and always helped her when she had needed it. She had started to form a bit of a crush on him but she knew she shouldn't. Teacher and student relationships were forbidden. But she always did have a thing for stories about forbidden fruits. They did say the taste the sweetest.

As she worked on her short story she heard him begin to make an announcement. Looking up her deep blue eyes trained on him she heard him call some of the other girls to the front. He then made eye contact with her. Getting lost in his eyes, but pretending to show no emotion like that towards him, she heard him say that she had detention. Her mouth fell open slightly in disbelief. Why did she have detention. She wasn't behind at all and her last paper had been great. Sge bit her bottom lip nervously wondering what could be wrong. Hearing the bell ring she got up and slowly made her way down towards his desk, her black knee high high heeled boots clicking along the tile floor as she walked.

Finally.. the end of the day, the bell ringing out loud and clear as the class started to cause the class to start moving for the door. Some of the females did playful goodbyes towards him some even blowing him a kiss as they left. It was cute but he had no interest in them yet it was not harmful to allow them to do what they were doing. He waited until every single person but Kiki had left before hearing the door close signalling the last had left completely before he diverted his gaze back towards the student that he did actually have an interest in.

Slowly he looked towards her now, his blue eyes training themselves onto hers as he began to speak again "Kiki.. do you realize why I gave you detention...?" He asked it more out of interest considering even he did not know why he had since the detention had no reason behind it. In truth he wanted to spend more time with her and still look professional otherwise he would have just asked her to stay behind once everyone else had finally left. As he gazed waiting for a response, he could not help but look her over a few more times his eyes looking up at her again.

"Never mind that.. it is nothing serious.. but I do have a question for you... why do you outcast yourself from the others.. It does not make much sense to me, I will not mark this detention down officially but if you have anything to say.. don't be shy not to say it.. Okay Kiki.. and please, while we are alone you can call me Seth instead of Mr Marintine.."

" I don't..I have friends." She said softly. Why did he want to know and why was he telling her she could call him by his actual name. She was confused and a little upset. This was far from professional and she was on the verge of being uncomfortable. Shifting her weight slightly as she stood there in front of him nervously. Did he even have a reason behind the detention? She had to know so looking up at him she locked gazes with him. "Mr. Marintine Do I have a reason to be here? Because if not I think I should leave." She said promptly still trying to be professional about it. He had told her she could use his real name but she wasn't about to do that.

Hearing that Seth was a little relieved, she always seemed to look more to herself in class unlike some of the others, and he had heard quite a lot of people call her an outcast behind her back yet he did not really believe them. To him she was much.. much more, or at least could be. Oh some of the things he had visualized about Kiki... although he was not about to just cough up and tell her.. that would probably scare her away. "You are here because I have said you are here.. and Kiki... it's Seth not Mr. Marintine.. schools finished for the day.. you don't need to stay formal with me.." Once he got to the door he turned the key and locked it, it was the only way out and now he had locked it from the inside which meant no one could come in or go out until his key opened it again.

She watched him lock the door and wondered why he had. " Mr. Marin- Err I mean Seth. Why did you lock the door?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip nervously. She had no idea what he had in mind but this was starting to make her nervous. Calmly, she took a seat to keep her mind clear. Breathing out softly she looked up at him and waited for him to speak.

Seth decided not to answer the question slowly sitting down on the desk in front of the one she was at. "Because I felt like it Kiki.." it was nicer to hear his name called for once by his student yet he planned to hear it screamed from her lips shortly, well that was the plan anyhow. Either that or moaning it was fine by him. "I bet your wondering why your still hear.. maybe you want me to fill in the gaps a little hmm?"

" I would like that yes." She replied as she sat there still nervously shifting in her seat. She had been wondering why he was acting so weird. Maybe he would tell her why she was really here and the reasons for his strange actions over the past few minutes.

He looked at Kiki again before slowly speaking "I have an offer to give you, but you have to hear it all out..." Seth had already thought this out of actually asking what he would be about to say, the reason.. it would be deemed blackmail as he had a counter offer, of which if she was worried about grades would make her consider the offer first given.

"What is it?" She asked looking at him blinking slightly. She was now really edgy. Between him locking the door and him being so social with her it was beginning to scare her a bit.

A soft smile grew across his face, he could see Kiki was getting a little edgy. Probably not used to what was occurring, after all it was rare for a teacher to be social and well.. he had locked her inside a classroom with him. "Well if you must know.. I am thinking of sabotaging your marks.. to make it look like your failing this class.." Seth leaned a little closer now "Although I won't do such a thing.. if you do a few things for me... want to know what? after all.. you are my favorite student.."

KiKi's eyes widened in shock. "You can't do that!" She exclaimed as she got to her feet. Her eyes narrowed as she glared down at him. But how could she argue with a teacher. She then slid back down into her seat. "What would you like me to do?" She asked looking down at the desk.

The truth was he could because if she told any other teachers, they would believe his word over a student. And he would deny any claims made, even though he would be lying by doing so. "I am sure we can arrange a few things.. I was thinking a few acts.. that would occur between the two of us Kiki... something I have meant to act on a while ago but never did anything about." He moved closer leaning on her desk looking at her "Pleasurable acts.. I am sure you understand the term"

Her eyes widened again as he explained the situation. Her bottom lip began to tremble as she looked over his face. He was serious. She looked at him biting her bottom lip nervously tasting the cherry lip gloss she had on. Her breath had picked up and she had gone white as a sheet almost. Her own teacher wanted to have sex with her. "I suppose I could...I mean if I don't you'll..." She stopped at that.

Seth had first had begun off a little playful but now he was being a little more serious of which she could tell. Just by the way she went almost as white as a ghost, "It's up to you... extremely low marks.. in the subject that if you fail this year causes you to stay back... " He was so close to Kiki now before he lustfully pushed his lips against hers kissing against them hard before pulling his lips away. "tasty.. as I expected"

She blushed as he kissed her lips. His lips were so soft against her own. She then nodded. "I'll do it then..." She said quietly.

Seth was a little surprised that Kiki actually had already fallen into his plan and had already agreed with it. Her reaction when he had kissed her showed no attempt to push away. " well now you know why you are in here and you also know why i stare at you in class when everyone is busy working" he thought for a moment now before pressing his lips to hers again, his arms lightly embracing her and exploring her back.

She blushed softly as he kissed her. She kissed him back softly. Feeling his hands on her back she bite her bottom lip softly. "I didn't know you wanted me like that..." She said blushing.

Seth could not help but notice the blush that crossed her face upon him kissing her although it was not something that surprised him. It was not everyday a student kissed a student, the main reasons .. because you could get fired if word broke out, because of the age difference and it was apparently wrong to feel something for someone that you teach each day. His eyes looked at Kiki as he lightly ran a hand through her hair "I did try to keep it a secret for a while.. but the truth.. well I do want you like that... but I want you as more as well..., a slave... only for me... would you accept something like that?"

She blushed and looked at him as he spoke. A sex slave...She supposed it wouldn't be so bad. It was either that or fail a class she couldn't afford to retake. She bit her bottom lip softly and then nodded her head. "I can...." She said looking at him.

He although had partially expected Kiki's reaction so far was expecting a little more complaining yet she seemed fine with the idea, which he found a little odd but he was not complaining. Seth was not a fool and it seemed that neither was she.. and she wanted to keep her grades up which meant doing what ever it took. Which because of such an attitude he had already decided depending on how well she does as tasks when asked, would determine how much better she would do in the class then what he had marked down already.. if she was really good she would get better then her actual mark..

But he wanted to see what Kiki could do first. "Well then.. I have your first task for you.. to try you out...I am going lay back on this desk.. and your going to give me a decent blowjob.. think you can handle that Kiki?" He looked at her still questioning her to see if she was serious about what she had said so far. Some people would sometimes say yes to that, no to this and then when it came to proving it would blank out.. of which was the test now.. that and he wanted a bit of pleasure.

She blushed lightly at his comment. She figured it would be time to step up to the plate soon anyway. She then looked down at her desk momentarily before looking back up at him. "Yes sir...." She said as she stood waiting for him to take his position.

He moved to the teachers desk, since it was larger and then sat on top of it before laying back and beckoning Kiki over. "very well.. show me how much you want those good grades... do well and I shall reward them to you.. do badly.. and I might have to punish you... and believe me.. I am sure I got something in that cupboard of mine locked away to do the job.." Only a rare select few had ever seen what was actually in his locked cabinets, yet it was more a scare tactic.. but if they were a necessity .. then he would bring them out to make things better.

She blushed as she watched him lay across the desk and beckon her over. Biting her bottom lip she made her way over to him nodding as a reply. She then got down on her knees in front of him as her hands fell to his belt. She quickly undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them.Then, pulling down his boxers, she exposed his hardened length. He was sure big. She wasn't sure if she could even take him all in. But wanting to please him for the sake of her grades. Softly, she licked the tip before slowly and teasingly taking him into her warm wet mouth. After a few moments she began to suck on him softly working her tongue against him.

Kiki was such a good student at everything that he had expected nothing less then talent when it came to other things and so far their was no disappointment yet he had a little while longer before seeing her true potential. Seth liked the way she started off by teasing his cock with her lips and tongue before feeling as she started to take some into her mouth sucking on it. "Mmm thats it Kiki.. you know what to do"

Back
Top Bottom