Fx Any [New to BMR] Looking for Partners~[OC and Fandom]

sweetsubby2020

Meteorite
Though I may be new to the site, I'm certainly not new to the concept of roleplaying. I've been coming up with different scenarios and different characters for years now. I'm a rather detailed roleplayer, if I do say so myself. My responses consist of anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs typically. I can play as more than one character at a time. I don't mean to brag, but I believe my grammar skills are at least decent.

So, what am I looking for, in particular? When it comes to original character plots, it really just depends on what my partner finds interest in. I'm open to most ideas or at least open to discussing concepts. When it comes to fandom roleplayers, however, I do provide a list of my favorite fandoms. I should also add here that I am a submissive female, meaning my character(s) in the fandom universe must also be female and submissive. I alsi like to include OCs in certain fandom universes.

Currently, here are my favorite fandoms:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Sonic the Hedgehog

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Grand Theft Auto V

Supernatural

Riverdale

The Walking Dead

Resident Evil

Five Nights at Freddy's

Overwatch

Animal Crossing

Pokémon

Minecraft

Slime Rancher

Gears of War

The Witcher

Grey's Anatomy

Breaking Bad

The Office

Friends

OCs can either be included in fandom-based plots or we can discuss an entirely original plot. I do like to include a decent amount of both smut and stories. Sometimes I'm in the mood for more smut and sometimes I'm in the mood for something more story-based.

If any of these interest you, PM me for a list of kinks and limits. RPs can be short-term or long-term. If you're interested in a fandom that isn't listed, feel free to ask me about it. With all of that being said, for more information, talk to me via private messaging. Have a safe and happy day, lovelies~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom