Fx Any Searching for Overwatch!

pisces

Banned
Banished
Hello! I'm Pisces, and I'm looking for partners for fantasy roleplays. I don't really have many solid plot ideas, more types of characters I'd like to play.

Before we get into all that, my F-list is here. F-list - Warning I'm willing to negotiate if you're not keen on a few of them, but if the majority of them aren't to your liking, then I'm likely not the partner for you.

I'm looking to roleplay OCs against canon characters, specifically. I'm also willing to double up and play any canon character my partner wants, in nearly any pairing. Be warned, I'm going to be looking for AUs, master/slave AUs specifically. But we can try other ideas if you're not into that!
Here are the fandoms I'm looking for and the characters I'm looking to play against:
Overwatch - Brigitte, Mercy, Symmetra, Widowmaker

I write in paragraph form. I don't expect full novels, or anything, but I appreciate at least a paragraph or two, or three! I like having detail and depth, but quality always takes priority of quantity.

I'm looking to play female characters in F/F relationships. My characters are usually submissive in sexual situations. The slave in master/slave pairings, the pet in master/pet pairings, etc etc. I'm also fine with playing multiple characters, including harems.

Please come to me with ideas! I always appreciate it when partners say more than just "You wanna RP?" I want to chat, make friends!

I prefer using art/anime-styled face claims. I don't use real life people. :)

40/60 plot/smut ratio is my preferred. Having too many sex scenes in quick succession tends to bore me. I also like sexual scenes that don't necessarily include full on sex.

I'm good with playing on discord. Having multiple channels is very useful.

bump! Still lookin' for someone to play Widowmaker~ Can play any canon in return!

Back
Top Bottom