Fx M or F Searching for Fantasy & Wonder~! (Craving hucow, master/slave and bad ends)

pisces

Banned
Banished
Hello! I'm Pisces, and I'm looking for partners for fantasy roleplays. I don't really have many solid plot ideas, more types of characters I'd like to play.

Before we get into all that, my F-list is here. F-list - Warning I'm willing to negotiate if you're not keen on a few of them, but if the majority of them aren't to your liking, then I'm likely not the partner for you.

I write in paragraph form. I don't expect full novels, or anything, but I appreciate at least a paragraph or two, or three! I like having detail and depth, but quality always takes priority of quantity.

I'm looking to play female characters in M/F and F/F relationships. My characters are usually submissive in sexual situations. The slave in master/slave pairings, the pet in master/pet pairings, etc etc. I'm also fine with playing multiple characters, including harems.

I'm most keen on high fantasy settings. All kinds of magic, multiple playable species, even incorporating technology/steampunk elements into the settings. I'm also totally into world building, depending on how in-depth you'd like to go. I'm also open to group roleplays should you have a server or others who are into the same thing.

I have a particular fondness for playing rabbit girls (think the viera from Final Fantasy, with maybe more beastlike traits), cat girls, and cow girls. Though I also enjoy tieflings and am willing to play orcs and the like. I'm not entirely fond of fully anthro characters, either.

Please come to me with ideas! I always appreciate it when partners say more than just "You wanna RP?" I want to chat, make friends!

I prefer using art/anime-styled face claims. I don't use real life people. :)

40/60 plot/smut ratio is my preferred. Having too many sex scenes in quick succession tends to bore me. I also like sexual scenes that don't necessarily include full on sex.

*** I'm particularly craving creative master/slave roleplays, lactation/hucow kink, and "bad endings" where heroines lose and get violated, enslaved, etc.
*** Public use is also a kink of mine. If you're into having a group of characters use mine, then bonus points.

I'm good with playing on discord. Having multiple channels is very useful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom