Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB ...or I can bring you in cold.

Mandette

Meteorite
So hi there, I'm Mandette, and if you can't figure out where that name comes from then this might not be the RT for you!

I'll be short and sweet, and I'll start with the boring stuff to get it out of the way, so the rest of this RT should be a little more interesting:
I'd prefer to rp in PM, two or more paragraphs at a time, in third person and past tense.
While it's not a solid requirement, I'd prefer to play opposite female or otherwise feminine characters - I'm pansexual, but I most often find femininity attractive rather than masculinity, sorry!
My character isn't actually fixed, but there's a clear theme I'd like to incorporate; the avatar should be a clue.
My character will actually usually be female, at least to within the standards of the species involved. Futa is possible, but you'd need a good idea too.

Now for the more fun stuff..
Limits: Umm.. Yeah, there's a good amount of stuff I'd advise you ask about, but at least the main things that people seem to be listing as turn offs I'm at least willing to try. Do note however, vore, expansion, stuff that requires not just the suspension of disbelief but also the suspension of anything approaching actual biology? Not so into that. It's not actually a limit per se, but it's not what I'm here for.
Kinks: Well now, here's the fun stuff. Not too into brutality, non-con etc., but basically it's the same as above, ask for whatever you fancy, and if I'm not feeling it I'll say so <3 As for favourites now.. I'd say absolute favourites are a little pet play, public private (things like going out together knowing the other person is commando, wearing certain things that mean something to one another, little touches etc.), gentle things like wound care, hair care, cuddling, especially with characters who look like they'd be doing the exact opposite. I also have a massive kink for realism! This means characters who've just crawled through an abandoned factory will not be clean - characters who are surviving in an apocalypse probably don't have the time and means to shave regularly - someone falling asleep on your chest is perhaps technically possible, but people are pretty heavy when they're on top of you. Put simply, my favourite kinks are characters being sweet despite their appearance, being as real as possible, and then sometimes being downright filthy with one another. Tasting everything from toes to tongue, touching butts because they're too tempting not to, trying out things they know they shouldn't.

If it fits the characters, this is where the no limit thing comes in: People are weird, people have weird kinks, and our characters are people. Perhaps one has a hidden curiosity for watersports, or for underarms, or desperately wants to be seen by strangers in the most compromising of situations~ I'd love for them to come across something special for the two of them!

Ideas:
Limited, at the moment, because I'd like to come up with things together. I would prefer more non-smut than smut, but this is not necessarily the same as a coherent storyline; I'm more than happy to come up with things together as they happen. Most importantly I'd love to play a Mandalorian, but in what capacity is less limited than you might think. So long as it is fitting for a Mandalorian, she'll take whatever employment presents itself. She could be a Bounty Hunter, or a bodyguard, or perhaps her contract for the moment is assassination - regardless, she is Mando, and will continue to be so.

Please note, she is not necessarily a member of the Tribe, some of the rules and ways of said Tribe may not be her own, but she acts for honour, and for fame, and, ultimately, a good death. What comes between is up to us~

PM's please, I'd love to hear your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom