Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raape

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
_____Mom recently found out that my dad cheated on her twenty years ago. Just about the same time my brother, John, was conceived. Now this other kid’s 21, I’m 16 and John’s 20. I didn’t hear much of it but supposedly my dad knocked up a hooker at his bachelor party, and has been founding the woman though out this kid’s life.
_____Mom was pissed that he kept this from her and is now crashing at Aunt Janice’s in the spare bedroom, and she dragged along John. She told me I have to stay here, and live with her traitor of a husband since I have priorities and duties to my education.
_____So I’m stuck here with my dad, and his other son. He’s staying here because his mom was hospitalized and couldn’t do anything at the moment. My dad was all but forced to take in his 2nd biological son in. Who is currently taking up the empty bed of my blood brother’s room.
_____I’m sitting at my computer desk, setting up an AIM away message when he calls the house. “Maggie?”
_____“Yeah?”
_____“Is dad home yet?”
_____Click. “Nope..” Click.
_____“Oh, well, I’ll be home in a few minutes.”
_____"Mkay, I’ll probably be in the shower or something.”
_____"Yeah Okay, see ya”
_____"Bye.” After hanging up with my half brother I toss the phone onto my bed. I strip out of my clothes, letting them drop to the floor in a heap among the rest of my dirty clothes. Snatching up my new red fluffy robe I exit my room and make a left. Flipping the light switch within arms reach I turn on the bathroom’s light. It takes a moment for the fluorescent bulb to flicker to life as I enter the room. I hang my robe on the back of the door and close it.
_____Stepping in the shower and pulling the curtain closed I turn on the bath water. I crouch down and splash the cool water against my thighs until it reaches just the right temperature. I stand and push in a pin to turn the water into the shower head, and take a quick step back. The hot water sprays onto my feet and I smile, moving fully under the prickling spray.
_____After basking in the warmth I finally take my Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo and squirt the yellow liquid into my palm. Closing and setting down the bottle I then rub my palms together, distributing the thick goo. I run my fingers back through my short hair, making sure to tilt my head out of the water’s spray. I massage the shampoo into my scalp with my fingertips. Closing my eyes I focus on the sound of the water hitting the white tub beneath my feet.
_____After the suds are washed from my hair I hear the bathroom door open and my body stiffens up from instinct. I hear a deep voice, “Hey I’m home.”
_____“Uh-huh,” I reply to him and wait for the sound of the door closing. But it never comes. Instead I see fingers at the small opening of the curtain at the far ed of the tub. I move a hand to cover my sleek body and yell, “Hey!” The curtain draws back and I can see his naked body. Eyes wide I yell again at him, “What do you think you’re doing?! Get out of here!” My words are rushed and in a panic as I reach over and throw a shampoo bottle at him.
_____The empty bottle just bounces off his chest and he lifts a massive leg over the edge of the tub. He has a sick grin on his face because he knows, just as well as I, that I’m trapped and alone.
_____I try to move away but he grabs me by the wrist and yanks me towards him. He forces me up hard against the cool black tile, pinning me there with his weight. I can’t move and the right side of my face is pressed into the tile hard enough to press my glasses into me at an odd angle.
_____I shut my eyes, yelling profanities, trying to wiggle away. But nothing can stop him. He’s too strong and I can feel his big meaty hands caressing me in ways I don’t want him ever to. My breath hitches in my throat when I feel one of his digits enter me. I wiggle because of the sudden intrusion and shout for him to stop. He only does so when his finger meets a barrier. He pulls out his digit and I feel something else pressing at me.
_____A whimper escapes my throat knowing exactly what’s throbbing against my core. Biting my lip I try to prepare myself, but can’t in time because he forces him self forward. I let out a yelp of pain, whispering for him to stop./ My words only urge him further and he thrusts again, deep inside, causing me to yell in pain. He meets a firm resistance and only need to thrust once more to get past it. I continue to yell and scream for him to stop until my voice is hoarse.
_____I can see through teary eyes and bleary vision a thick stream of red flowing down my inner thigh and mingling with the water at out feet. I cannot scream. I cannot escape. I can only let the tears stream down my face and sob quietly as my half brother has his way with me. I use all of my will power to focus on the sound of the water beating onto the white tub as I shut my eyes. Not the sound of flesh on flesh. Not the sound of his moans. Just the water.
_____I hate my betraying body as I begin to feel small pangs of pleasure rolling in my abdomen. I hate it so much. Shutting my eyes tighter I make my hands into fists against the black warm tiles. His hands are gripping my hips so hard I give out a raspy yelp. And then he finally lets go of me. Letting me slide down the wall onto the bottom of the tub at his feet.
_____I don’t look up, I don’t speak to him. I wait until he leaves to burst out into hysteric sobs that ache my chest. It takes a while for the sobs to subside, and when they do I crawl under the spray of water. It’s now icy, and numbing, I beg it to wash away the filth that layers my skin. Taking the bar of soap and rag I proceed to wash every inch of my used up body. I rub and wash until the rag starts to peel away my skin, leaving my body a bright red color.

Back
Top Bottom