Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving Some Smutty Action

ya gal

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi! So, I'm new to the sight but I've been RP'ing for a while. I'm looking for some good smut-driven RPs; if I was looking for more story-driven plots, I could be elsewhere. That said, I don't want completely plotless smut. The build up to the action, the teasing, all leading to the climax - that also gets me going. But, if you're just looking for a quick smutty roleplay, you've come to the right place. If any of the below plots/celebs/fandoms interest you, please shoot me a PM ;). I RP via PM's.

If anything in this thread caught your eye, please let me know. I'm also really open to hearing your own ideas!

Yes

Rough sex
Normal proportions
Non-con/Dub-con
Double/3+ Penetration
Anal sex
Fingering, groping, foreplay
Ageplay (teen x older man)
Risk of Pregnancy
Real face claims

Limits
Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Incest (it's gross, can't convince me otherwise)
Anime

Quote-Based Prompts
Been wanting to try this lately. Bring me your hottest plots based on one of these prompts:

- "If you don't like my teasing, then why are your panties so wet?"
- "What? Does that feel good?"
- "We can't do that here."
- "Bet you're gonna orgasm just from the sound of my voice."
- "You know how I like it when there's people around."
- "Would you quiet down? Your parents are in the next room."

Short Term Plots

Cops x Suspect

YC, a horny cop (or multiple!) is ready for some fun. A drunk driver? A speeding teenager? A celebrity? Who does he pull over and have some fun with?

Uber Driver x Rider
Who is my character? Or perhaps characters? A wealthy socialite? A spoiled, rich and famous brat? A celebrity? A schoolgirl? At any rate, they all take Ubers. And this particular Uber driver wants to take her.

A Very Thorough Checkup
We all hate annual physicals. MC is a teen who needs a doctor's note in order to try out for a school sports team. Too bad she visits one of the most devious doctors in town...

Celebrities
I always enjoy a good celebrity plot, involving dub-con and such. Bring me some good plots. I'll just list some celebrities I've been wanting to play (by no means complete, feel free to suggest). Beware, some NSFW links below:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Amy Adams
Alexandria Daddario
Cameron Diaz
Nina Agdal
Emma Watson
Emma Stone
Emily Ratajkowski
Margot Robbie
Maria Sharapova
Mackenzie Foy
Salma Hayek
Hailee Steinfeld
Heidi Klum
Gal Gadot
Kaley Cuoco
Taylor Swift
Katie Holmes
Katie McGrath
Kate Middleton
Karlie Kloss
Meghan Markle
Penelope Cruz
Kendall Jenner
Kim Kardashian
Scarlett Johansson
Sophie Turner
Keira Knightley

Celeb Plots:

#MeToo'd ****

Fairly straightforward plot; MC, a celebrity in Hollywood, is offered her dream role, but it comes at a cost from YC, an abusive director/producer who always takes what he wants. Ideally this would be with a celebrity at the start of her career, not a superstar.

Cheating Celeb *****
MC, a more middle-aged celebrity (think Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, or Katie Holmes) is unhappy with her sex life and yearns for something different. Perhaps she's recently divorced, just had a child, or her husband cannot satisfy her. In comes YC. Ideally he would be of lower status – maybe a member of the filming crew, or a lowly janitor, who she takes up to satisfy her sexual needs.

Mixing with the Models *****
YC is a photographer who is doing a photoshoot with MC, a celeb. Could be to launch her new perfume line, it could be that she's just a regular model doing her job. YC is unusually charismatic and coercive; he eventually manages to get it on with MC.

Kidnapped **
A classic kidnap plot, one of the celebrities is kidnapped by an obsessive fan and made to serve his fantasies to buy her freedom. Could involve elements of blackmail and such.

Fandom Pairings (Would Need Convincing_
Black Widow x Captain America
Black Widow x Hulk
Sue Storm x Reed Richards
Kitty Pryde x Colossus
Gwen Stacy x Venom
MJ x Venom
Rogue x Anyone
Psylocke x Anyone
Jean Grey x Cyclops
Emma Frost x Cyclops

Batgirl x Bane
Batgirl x Joker
Batgirl x Batman
Catwoman x Batman
Poison Ivy x Batman
Wonder Woman x Anyone
Supergirl x Anyone

Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang

Last edited:
I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

got some great responses last time but only a few so will bump this up again ^^

Back
Top Bottom