Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunset To Moonrise

CoNfUsEd-KiDz

Planetoid
SUNSET
TO
MOONRISE​

_____She closed her eyes, a content sigh escaping her lips. He wound their fingers together, giving her hand a slight squeeze. Her heart spluttered, and thudded in her chest. She scooted closer and felt his arm sling around her waist, and smiled. Opening her eyes she leaned her head a against his shoulder but looked up towards his face.
_____He was gorgeous. His cheeks were dimpled ever so slightly, from the smile on his face. And he setting sun cast an orangey yellow glow across his features. Her eyes turned to the lowering orb in the sky and she smiled, exhaling deeply. She was so happy.
_____She could enjoy seeing such a beautiful sight with such a loving boyfriend. Everything was going well for her, and she couldnâ??t help but love it.
_____She felt him shift and looked up to see him staring at her. She felt her lips curl over her teeth in yet another smile. She could not stop smiling around this boy. â??Hey,â? she whispered.
_____â??Hey,â? he whispered back.
_____She bit into her lower lip and giggled slightly, murmuring, â??I thought we were past one syllable conversationsâ?¦â?
_____He gave a small laugh and it made her heart flutter once again. He was so perfect. His thumb stroked the back of her hand and she bit into her lip again. â??We should talk.â?
_____She paused, then murmured slowly, â??About?â?
_____He laughed again, but this seemed slightly nervous. â??Well, why not about us?â?
_____She leaned her head off his shoulder, giving him a long side glance.
_____â??I thinkâ?¦â? His fingers slowly slid from hers as he continued, â??we should see other peopleâ?¦â?
_____â??W-what?â? she whispered, eyes gone wide. Their hands were disconnected now and when she reached for him, he pulled back. The edges of her vision blurred and the cliff began to spin. Her chest ached and mind was reeling.
_____â??What happened?â? // â??Where did I go wrong?â? // â??Since when have things went down?â? // â??Did he ever really like me?â?
_____Out of all the questions flying through her mind the only one she was able to get out was the strangled question, â??Why?â?
_____He shook his head, â??I havenâ??t liked youâ?¦ not for quite a bit actuallyâ?¦â? The setting sun now cast evil dark shadows under his eyes, his face seemed bony like the Devils would be.
_____â??Itâ??s been,â? she sobbed, â??Itâ??s been a whole year! Since when-â?
_____â??Spring break.. When I went to Florida. I met this amazing girl..â?
_____â??S-sheâ??s in Florida though!â?
_____â??Her father got a job and theyâ??re moving here to Jersey. Sheâ??ll be transferring to our schoolâ?¦ And well, weâ??ll be dating from then on..â?
_____â??Til when huh?â? She said, voice shaking uneasily, â??Til you go to Penny-ville and find someone else to replace her with?â?
_____â??Babe, you-â?
_____â??Donâ??t,â? she shouted, shoving out a hand in between the, â??call be babe.â? Tears poured down her cheeks and when he reached out to wipe them, she swatted his hand away. â??Iâ??m not your babe anymoreâ?¦â? She whispered, forcing herself to stand, and run, fast and hard.
_____Her body felt stiff, but inside she felt numb. The meadow in front of her began to spin, faster than the cliffâ??s edge behind her had been spinning. She had to shut her eyes to keep from getting sick. But once she was past the first line of trees and concealed in their shadow she keeled over and heaved up the contents of her stomach.

_____~`~`~` X

_____Her converse sneakers thudded against the dirt-laden ground. She ran and ran and ran until the woods faded and under her sneakers was asphalt. Car horns beeped, but she dashed across the road anyways. The tears had stopped flowing and her surroundings only swayed instead of spinning.
_____She skidded around the street corner and pushed herself to run faster. She wiped her wet cheeks with her sleeve and pounded up someoneâ??s driveway. He was getting out of his car, shutting the door when he saw her. A smile lit his features and he smiled, â??Heyy You!â?
_____But when she didnâ??t slow down he was about o say something else when she threw herself into his arms. He immediately enveloped her in a soft embrace. â??Heâ?? Heâ?? Heâ??â?? she couldnâ??t form her words, but felt him stiffen.
_____As calm as sheâ??s ever heard him his voice dropped to a whisper, â??He doesnâ??t deserve you.â?
_____She shuddered in his arms, and felt a familiar flutter of her heart. The one she should have been with had been there all along, sheâ??d fallen for the wrong guy.
_____She went to pull back, but his arms hesitated before loosening. He didnâ??t fully let go of her, his arms stayed loosely wound around her waist. She stared up at him, the moon had risen and cast white light over his face.
_____In that moment she realized who this boy really was. She reached up, cupping his cheeks lightly, a smile flickered over his lips, and she saw it in his ice blue eyes, that he was genuinely happy in that moment.
_____She shifts closer a small smile on her lips. Her eyes turned upward, looking at the winking stars. She waited a moment, until his eyes had turned up to the sky as well. She quickly leaned up and pressed her lips to his.
_____A split second later she dropped her hands to his chest, pulling away from his lips. â??Iâ??m still hurting,â? she whispered.
_____â??Iâ??m always here for you,â? he whispered back, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her eat.
_____She bit her lip and threw her arms around him again. And again he drew her close.
_____A content sigh escaped her lips as his hands slowly slid up her back. Her heart spluttered and thudded in her chest. She pressed herself closer and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

~`I was sitting in class, wondering what I should write about, class was boring. When I closed my eyes, I could see a sunset, then my mind went to a happy couple watching the sunset. I began writing, smiling to myself. Justa bout after their cute little one word each discussion I decided that the bitch was too happy
XD
So I made a bit of turmoil for her, but threw in a slightly sad but uplifting ending.

Back
Top Bottom