Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male raw, untamed power [a reylo search]

hey there, I'm Eve! maybe you've seen my other general RP search thread. this one is a little different -- if you appreciate a good enemies to lovers, and you have an interest in Reylo, this thread is for you.

you can find my expectations and plot/smut ratio here. below I've listed a few bare bones plots we can use as starting points, but I do enjoy plotting with a partner so if you have an idea in mind or you want to combine some of the ideas below, please do!

Canon
  • Who doesn't love a re-write of TROS? Rey takes Kylo's hand at the end of TLJ, but it proves more fraught a decision than she thought. Kylo is still an unkind, angry man. Rey is still a strong-spirited lone wolf. They clash as the Empire crumbles - or rises? - all around them.
  • Rey doesn't take his hand, but she does start turning towards the dark side as her anger and losses increase in the wake of the Battle of Crait. Kylo encounters her through the Force, realizing that she is slipping into darkness, and he finds himself strangely compelled to stop her. A new take on Snoke's famous line, "darkness rises, and light to meet it". The darkness is Rey's, the light is Kylo's.
  • At the end of the Throne room battle, Kylo is able to take the lightsaber from Rey. He takes her as his prisoner. This idea I see as more of a series of vignettes. Conversations they have while she is in the interrogation room, or in captivity.

Modern AU
  • Kylo Ren is the kind of defense attorney that could get convicted killers off the hook. Although he spends his time bailing out white collar criminals of the political variety. He's considered scum by his colleagues, a liability by his family, and an incurable stoic by any woman who has tried (and failed) to court him. After he discovers the prosecutor has put up a third chair baby lawyer to go toe-to-toe with him in court, Kylo hunts her down to find out why Rey from Nowhere is deserving of the task.
  • Rey couldn't be more displeased with her new step-brother, Kylo Ren. He's arrogant, self-serving, and a bully at times. He doesn't like her either, finding Rey's attitude a bit self important and overly idealistic at times. They'll be glad to be rid of each other when he leaves for Europe soon. But first, they have to get through the holidays. (Rey is 19, Kylo is 22.)
  • Ben Solo is a terrible roommate. He's always getting in Rey's business about who she brings over. One night, after a particularly bad first date, she comes home and finds him in the living room. She decides to ask him a very important question: what do men want? And Ben, being the type who hates failing to answer a question, takes it upon himself to give her a crash course. (This sounds smutty. It's not as smut-forward as you think! Refer to my other RT to see where I land on this subject. I recognize the set up suggests certain things, but I think we could really take this in an interesting direction if you're down to expand the possibilities.)

I am a fan of collaboration, so if you like bits and pieces of an idea or see something you think we can build on in a more exciting way, let me know! these are meant to guide interest, by no means am I dedicated to their precise execution. cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom