Fx M or F — lilacc's search .t h r e a d

lilacc

Meteorite
A B O U T ME:
On the internet, I prefer to be called Lilacc because don't feel the need to share my real name or any kind of personal information. I'm very friendly and chatty person with a passion for writing. I have been roleplaying for many years, I have tried out many different things and by now have figured out almost all my likes and dislikes when it comes roleplaying. However, even though I have a few strong preferences, I'm still open to trying out new things.

MY TIMEZONE IS GMT+2
W R I T I N G PREFERENCES:
These are not set in stone, however, if we have similar writing styles, I'm going to enjoy our roleplay more.

My native language isn't English, that's why I'm not very strict when it comes to grammar and spelling. My writing is not perfect, so I'm perfectly okay with my partner making mistakes too.

I like longer replies and what I mean by that is that I like to write at least 2 paragraphs. I like reading and receiving a detailed reply gives me a lot of motivation to write. However, I understand that not everyone is capable of writing so much, so please, don't force yourself to write a long reply, if you can't do it.

I write in 1st and 3rd person. And like both of them equally.

I can do a few replies in a day. I try to be as active as I can, however, sometimes real life gets into the way.

At first I thought I was messing around just for fun, just because I wanted certain things and knew that could get them without having to put too much work in. My favourite activity was to mess with you while my mother was around, I loved purposely not wearing a bra and count how many times you would try to look without being caught. My favourite challenge was to see how fast I could make horny, how fast I could make you excuse yourself from the room and if I could do that while putting barely any effort it. Only when my mother started becoming more busy and not being at home so much, I realized that I wasn’t doing all of this just because I was bored or just because I wanted to get extra cash before going out. I was doing this because I craved your touch, I wanted your eyes on me, I wanted your attention. Suddenly you became all I could think about. I would keep repeating certain scenarios in my mind, for example the way you looked at me in the morning or the way your fingers ran down my back, making me squirm under your touch. Those nights when I would think that everyone was fast asleep, I would touch myself and let your name quietly slip past my lips, as I pushed myself over the edge, doing all of that while thinking of all the things you could do to my virgin body.

“Maybe you always just come way too early.” I shrug and giggle when you mention that I always make you wait too long. I sink into the seat when feel your hand appear on my thigh. My eyes momentarily drop down, but soon enough I look back at you. “Don’t I always miss you? You’re like that one annoying thing that can’t seem to leave my mind.” I roll my eyes playfully before giggling. I press my lips together and get quiet for a second, as tilt my head to the side. My lips curling into a smile. “And did you miss me?”
Mari was someone, who you refer to as a good girl. Always on her best behaviour, does well in school and gets only the highest grades, and of course, the perfect looks. Standing around 5'5, she had a few curves, peach sized breasts and a nice booty. Pretty blue eyes and brown hair, which went past her shoulders. It seemed like there couldn't be anything wrong and to naked eye it looked like that. However, Mari and her brother had a dirty secret, which they shared.

From a young age they engaged in activities, which not only were really inappropriate, but also should have never been done by siblings. At first, it was fun, thrilling and they kept saying to themselves that it was temporary. Just a learning experience from which they eventually will move on, but they didn't and it only kept getting more and more serious. Soon enough Mari wasn't interested in any other guy besides her brother. It seemed like his attention was the only thing she craved. She liked teasing him, for example, not wearing a bra or wearing booty shorts and counting how many sneaky looks he would take. They never did anything over the top while they were not alone, so this was a fun way for Mari to keep herself satisfied.

One day, their parents got invited to a wedding of their close friends'. Mari and her brother got asked if wanted to come along, but of course, without hesitation both of them said no and so, they were left alone for almost a week and Mari knew, they weren't going to waste any time.

W H A T I LIKE:
genres: slice of life, romance, adventure, would considering doing something dystopian
kinks: DADDY KINK, light bondage, public places, choking, spanking, hair pulling, blowjobs, fingering and of course, can't forget the aftercare

I like roleplays, which have 60/40 ratio when it comes to plot and erotica. I actually quite enjoy writing sexual themes. I love the whole teasing and foreplay thing the most. However, plot is important too because without a story, erotica becomes boring pretty quickly.

D I S L I K E S:
genres: sci-fi, medieval and not a big fan of post apocalyptic settings
kinks: anal, abuse, feet, public humiliation

W H A T KIND OF ROLEPLAY I'D LIKE TO DO NOW:
Honestly, anything that involves a slow-burn romance and a good story.

Last edited:
bump
I know I was gone for a long time. But my personal life got in the way and after dealing with all the problems, I didn't want to get back to writing until now.

I would love to find a few new (or old) role-playing partners and get back into role-playing. As for now, I don't have a specific plot or idea in mind, so I'm down to doing almost anything!

Back
Top Bottom