Fx Male Help me shake off the rust! Literate smut

Waxey

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

It has been a long time since I've roleplayed or been a part of a forum like this... Things look a little different, so I might have a few OOC questions here and there... I think I'll pick it back up fairly fast. I'm stuck at home like a lot of the world right now, bored and horny.

I very strongly prefer PMs! I also prefer literate, third person style writing. I'm not a grammar nazi though, especially considering I am just getting back into things. I do prefer that you write at least one quality paragraph. I generally will match your length, give or take, and can write upwards of 5 paragraphs for a good plot/partner, but generally hover between 2-3.

Unfortunately, because it's been so long, I don't exactly have a prepared list of plots or pairings, and I'm still struggling to get a kinks list together. I'm fairly flexible. I am currently only interested in playing female characters, and FxM pairings. FxMxM if you wanna play multiple roles and have an interesting idea.

Kinks? Here are some of my favorites:
-Multiple orgasms
-Sexual exhaustion
-Large cocks (depending on the characters/plot/your preferences, this can mean anywhere from 8 inches and thick, to forearm sized)
-Teasing
-Nipple play (not fucking. Just pinch em and bite em and stuff.)
-Toys
-Light to moderate BDSM.​

So please message me your ideas!

My HARD NO list includes (but may not be limited to):
-most incest (step siblings is the only exception, and you'll have to make a good case)
-age gap of more than 8 years.
-any characters under 18 (prefer 21+)
-very high fantasy (like dragons and stuff, I just don't have the knowledge and it isn't a turn on)
-gore/vote/scat/piss/general icky stuff​

It did come to my attention that I should include the fact that I prefer to play more submissive characters. Ranging from shy and timid to bratty (but still looking to be dominated).
OR an even playing field! Dom/sub roles need not always apply.

I'd love to get a "jump right in" smut heavy RP going. It's good to have context, so maybe like 80/20 smut/plot ratio. I'm open to more plot centric stuff too, if you have something you're just itching to play, but I'm more interested in sex at the moment. I do have a strong preference for literate partners. You don't need to be writing the next best seller (but let's be honest, those aren't always written very well anyway,) but make an effort to be descriptive and I will do the same.

Some day, I'll make a more organized request thread... Today is not that day.

TL/DR: If you have questions feel free to ask. I'd love to get a quick smutty RP going and then maybe something more long term once we learn each other's styles/I get more comfortable with RP again? ☺

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom