Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happened to you? (Hai and LoseMyself)

Hai Hai

Planetoid
It had been a weird day for Hai. First her parents had died of strange natural causes, and even the doctors couldn't explain it. They had told her it was a heart attack, but Hai knew that wasn't it. She had packed her things, or most of it for now, and was heading to her sister's house. It was late, and she wondered if she was even awake. She pulled up into the drive way and saw a few lights on, not many just a few. "Oh...I guess she is awake." She said in her soft tone.

She got out of the car and grabbed two of the four bags and started for the door. She set one of the bag one the ground and reached up, knocking on the door. Hai had long almost silver hair. It had been died to look like this, and even had it's own mind of how it should sit on her head. She had some strands that came up and then curved down, hanging over her left eye, the rest had flowed back and went down her back. It all stopped at the furthest about half way between her shoulder blades. She never pulled it back into any form of braid or pony tail, always keeping it like this, only brushing and combing it when it got messy. She also wore a pair of contacts for her vision and to change the look of her eyes. The contacts made her eyes yellow like a cat's eye, and they even shown in the light when at the righ angel.

She wore a long skirt, that was fairly loose on her. It had on a dragon that wrapped around the entire thing nearly, and stopped at the bottom of the skirt. She had on a t-shirt that was for the most part plain. It had on a single design at her right breast, a yin yang with a rose behind it. This was her normal outfit. She was a historian of her own sorts, studying the Asian cultures for most of her life. She had planed on being an Anthropologist, but that didn't happen. She ended up being a librarian for the near-by elementary school. She had knocked once on the door and picked the bag up and waited for her sister to answer the door.

The two of them didn't have much of a good history them selves. They had always tried to best the other, and the latest bet was to find out who got a house first. It turns out her younger sister did. "I sure hope my time here is much better than when we lived with our parents." She said under her breath with a sigh. She could hear walking going on in the inside and started to think of things to say that wouldn't up set her sister.

Hai sighed softly. "I'll just look. If I need help I'll ask." She said, standing up with the bags. "The spare room over here?" She asked, pointing in it's direction. After she got the answer she headed to it and set her bags down. She looked around the room, it kind of dull but that was to be expected. "Well...time to unpack." She said, pulling out some books and setting them on the shelves on the book case in the room. After getting done with unpacking the two bags, one for books the other for clothing, she headed out the room.

"What you got to eat here?" She asked, heading to the kitchen. She hadn't eaten for a little while now and was starving nearly. "And you work in a bar? Hmm...." She questioned, not expecting her little sister to do such work, but of course she was full of surprises even when they were younger. "As you already know, I work at the elementary school. Thinking of transferring to the actual library down the road. Closer and better pay for my position." She stated. "What do you think, Raven?" She asked, not expecting much feed back from her either way.

I messed up the last post....hehe, opps)

Hai sighed softly. "I'll just look. If I need help I'll ask." She said, standing up with the bags. "The spare room over here?" She asked, pointing in it's direction. After she got the answer she headed to it and set her bags down. She looked around the room, it kind of dull but that was to be expected. "Well...time to unpack." She said, pulling out some books and setting them on the shelves on the book case in the room. After getting done with unpacking the two bags, one for books the other for clothing, she headed out the room.

"What you got to eat here?" She asked, heading to the kitchen. She hadn't eaten for a little while now and was starving nearly. "And you work in a bar? Hmm...." She questioned, not expecting her little sister to do such work, but of course she was full of surprises even when they were younger. "As you already know, I work at the elementary school. Thinking of transferring to the actual library down the road. Closer and better pay for my position." She stated. "What do you think, Raven?" She asked, not expecting much feed back from her either way.

Hai looked to her sister and began to think. Raven was kind to let her stay in her home, she might as well show the same respect in some way. "Hmm...if you want to. Other words I could make something if you don't want to." Hai said, trying to be nice to her sister. "I'm sorry if I seem rude, it's been a long day, and some of those classes really are hectic to watch over." She explained.

Hai stood at the entrance of the kitchen. "Well, I did see a house similar to this one before, when I was examining houses for my self. Just turns out, I didn't have enough money for any house at all. Seems like you did do a better job then I did." She admitted. "You know, mom did seem to like you much more than she ever did me." She explained, remembering that Raven would spend more time with their mother, while Hai spent more time with their dad, even though it was a short amount of time any way.

Back
Top Bottom