Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Happy GeekGirl with a few ideas <3

asylynn

Moon
Hi there and welcome to my Request thread <3

To make things a bit easier to read, I will set up some headers for sections!

About me!
So about me: I am a 20 year old geek girl. My love for RP started when I was still a kid.
On the playground we always played imagine games, where my friends and I lived in a fantasy world and were all kinds of creatures!

Of course, I am not a kid anymore. But my love for RP has stayed! I play D&D (5e), Call of Cthulhu and I even LARP.

Text RP is not new for me, but the NSFW is still quite new. Now don't mistake this for not being able to RP NSFW stuff, I might suprise you ;)

Some things beforehand:
I really appreciate taking some time to talk OOC about where we want the RP to go, establish some characters and things we want to include.
This is really important to me!

Kinks and such
For people who like to take a look at these I have a list!

I'm pretty new to a lot of the kinks and am open to a lot. It's always negotiable!
There are a few nono's:
* Gore/Vore/Death/Blood
* Watersports
* Things with vomit
* Insects

Plot ideas
Still a bit of a wip
YC and MC are stuck together somewhere. We're snowed in or the door is stuck in some way. Maybe our mutual friends noticed the tension and wanted to help us out.
The problem is, we hate each other.
But there's a thin line between hate and love(or lust)
This one is set in a fantasy setting! MC is a con-artist, cheating with gambling games, trying to persuade all her opponents. And this makes her a criminal with a bounty on her head. YC would be a bountyhunter, who saw this bounty and for some reason decided to try and collect it. Will they fall for each other, would she persuade him into another deal or would something totally different happen?
MC is a super shy, shut-in, geek girl. And ofcourse, she has no expierence what so ever.
YC would be a quite popular guy, a teacher, her best friend?, maybe seeing some potential in that cute shut-in. But how would you boost her confidence...?
Sex-Lessons!
What does that mean? Well, as I said; she has no expierence. So the lessons will start very subtle with kissing, then a lesson about teasing with clothes etc etc. Building up the tension!
I'd like this one to be a bit on the darker side. A story where YC gets to use/abuse MC and she develops some kind of stockholm syndrome.
After so many failed relationships, MC notices she always comes to you. YC has always been there, no drama. We have so much fun together and at last..MC realised it has always been you.

Gosh, I love romantic and cute plots like this. Grasping the essence of falling in love and not yet knowing what to do with those feelings. Acting on urges and maybe regretting them, but darn did it feel good.

This Request Thread is still a bit of a work in progress!
But If you find anything interesting or you think I'll be fun to RP with: Hit Me Up!

I love adventure plots, some dark plots as well. If you have an idea for a plot and think I'll like it; pitch it! I don't judge ;)
Lots of Love!~~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom