Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB PlateMailBikini's Futa Requests Thread (NSFW Images in Links)

PlatemailBikini

A piece of armour for the most discerning people.
Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!

This is the thread were I post various futa-centered ideas. If you like any of them, hit me up.

Let's just get this out of the way though, I don't do anything with stuff like watersports and scat. If it's anything else you think I won't like, just ask.

With that out of the way, here are some of the kinks I like:
  • Non-con
  • Vulgar language
    • Both in dialogue and description.
    • I don't mean (just) swearing. Get really graphical with your language. Like, to the point of cheesiness and beyond.
  • Inhuman proportions
    • Get exaggerated with it. Gargantuan cocks, cartoon-y physiques, all that good stuff.
    • Really any kind of exaggerated physique. Whether it be thin and gangly, shortstack, or curvy and thicc.
  • Impossible fits
    • Cocks and tentacles fiting where they really shouldn't. Could be played tamely, or get gory with it.
  • Mind Break
  • Body Writing/Writing on Clothes
    • The filthier/sluttier the better.
  • Excessive Cum
  • Cum Inflation
    • Also being covered in cum
  • Dehumanization
  • Multiple Penetrations
    • Whether it be by multiple cocks, or with the help of tentacles or other such things
  • Dragongirls/Kobolds
  • Catgirls
  • Dog/wolf-girls
  • Foxgirls
  • Snake-girls
  • Sluttiness
  • Public sex/PDA
  • Bimbos
  • Petplay
  • Slaves
  • Body Writing/Lewd Tattoos
  • Collars
  • Breeding/Impregnation
  • Corruption/Bimbofication
  • Horns and fangs, multiple eyes, slitted pupils, long tongues, claws, spikes
    • They're just sexy.
      • Multiple sets even more so.

For examples of what I mean by things like "Inhuman Proportions", "Unrealistic Fits", "Excessive Cum", and so on, see this album!

As for some ideas, I keep several Imgur albums with inspirational pictures. They update sporadically, so feel free to check back in after a while.

Final Fantasy XIV

RWBY (Note that I can be very picky with my ships/scenes for this. Anything in the album is okay, anything that's like a crackship, or just some rando OC will probably have to be vetted first. I don't break up canon relationships. (Salem/Ozma doesn' count, they're basically divorced!))

Pokémon (anthros/humans only)

Pick a girlfriend, any girlfriend!

Random fun scenes

Just pictures of women I'd like to play with/as

---

For more concrete ideas:

CURRENT: Hung futa Blake Belladonna and her girlfriend Yang set out to breed the bitches of Remnant.
  • This is the big one right now. I will be willing to play either Blake or the ladies she knocks up and adds to her harem.

I'd love to do a long-term Pokémon RP following a futa and her team of anthro pokégirls on their journey. I always end up playing as the pokémon in these, so I'd appreciate getting to be the trainer for once. My "requests" for pokémon are the Gardevoir and/or the fennekin lines, otherwise, let's workshop.

For RWBY, I'd be into something with Blake and Yang, or maybe even Futa!Yang getting a harem.

A fun idea for FFXIV would be a Keeper of the Moon Futa (Or Male!) sneaking into a Seeker of the Sun camp and seducing the females.

---

OC's:
Murakawa Kinko
A slightly deranged, nymphomaniac shortstack kitsune. What's not to love?

---

If YOU have any ideas, feel free to send them over!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom