The Cam Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_chevis

Moon
I have tried to play this several times but just haven't found the right partner.

I am a cam model you like to watch or you are browsing a site and find me for the first time. Maybe it is the first time I have been on cam. Your know my dad or mom but not me They invites you over for dinner. Your surprised to see the cam girl open the door. Because my parent's are conservative Christians you blackmail me into fucking you on the cam site. You discover my viewers really loved it when you dominated me and treated me rough so you force me to give you the password so you control my profile and you make it a regular show always trying to top your last cruel show taking the money for yourself, just making sure I have enough to scrape by on.

Would be fun to play the side of her trying to hide it from MCs parents while YC wittingly or unwittingly makes it difficult.

------

These can be discussed but if not, the assumed belief is...

-- YC will treat me poorly, with little regard for her desires/needs or anything else.
-- If any money is to be made YC will take all if not most. Leaving me little for MC needs.
-- YC will be brutal and vindictive.
-- Cares little for MC beyond what she brings you.

kinks-- bondage, humiliation, degradation, rough, pain, submission, Branding or being tattooed to mark ownership, confinement, man-handled, Non-consent. forced, choked, slapped, Risk of exposure.

As you can see my writing isn't perfect but please have a basic understanding of English.

No smut. I won't give percentages but if there isn't a story and it's just sex to sex to sex I will grow bored.
MC is not bi. She can have a female Dom but will only have sex with males. Basically that means you'd have to play both if you really wanted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom