Fx Any NSFW Treat a slut right

(Warning, this may involve a trigger for nonconsensual sex...)

READ ALL!!!

Lilly gave herself a last good look in the mirror. Yes, this was it! This outfit would fit it's purpose. It was oprn enough to see she wasn't wearing any bra, just her red thong and heels and this dress.

It was long enough to keep her ass, just a little mystery as she'd at least have to bend. About an inch...but still. It was skimpy enough to the point where one strong individual could rip it off of her in one go. Perfect.

One last check before she grabbed the key....
Yes, everything...and everyone was in place.

Quietly shutting the door behind her, Lilly made her way over two doors to the right and entered the always unlocked door to the boys dormitory. She didn't utter a word until she got in the middle of the room with all eyes on her.

"Gentlemen, and ladies if they're still here. In my hand I hold a key..." she said and took a slow deliberate spin to show that she was indeed holding a key.

"This key leads to room 814, and you know who sleeps there. The entire cheerleader team of Weston High boys... now you might think it's a trap, but I assure you differently. The one lucky enough to get this key gains acces to heaven! These ladies in there are either already tied up, drugged or otherwise readied for usage. I'll ensure you it was hard work, but I perfected the job.

Now! I'm a slut...and a big one at that...biggest you've come across most likely. But these ladies in there....no.... they are different. For those who have a rape fantasy...ho ahead...for those who want to humiliate a girl...go ahead...for those who want to drug them out of their minds and make them hungry cock addicts...go ahead...it's heaven on earth for the winners.

Yes...WINNERS, for I'll personally be selecting up to 5 men or women to have this privilidge. That leaves 4 girls each...

All you have to do...is convince me of your talents. SO, get off your asses and show you can handle, fuck-up, use, abuse and please a slut bigger than ever imaginable!" Lilly said and spread her hands widely.

&&&&&&&&&********&&&&&&&&&

So, yes... This is odd and original I guess. Looking for exactly that!

Play this scene, make it rough, nasty, romantic...whatever!!

Looking for the most fun and original response. Use everything at your disposal...images...videos...words...

Because, if you win...you might just get this key to paradise... 4 girls to your disposal... whatever you'd like them to be/do/don't or think...I'd literally call it heaven.

Pm's please... naturally. :)

Back
Top Bottom