Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Adventure of a lifetime! (Monster girls/Futas needed!)

Proxima Centuari

Planetoid
Hello reader! With the words in this thread I am hoping to convince you to choose me as a partner so here I go!

Just to get to the point so I don’t ramble on, I, like pretty much then entire world am in self quarantine and because of it I have a ton of time! I would love to use this time to not only develop my writing skills but to also have some fun and get a break from reality through the world we create!

I am able to respond at least once a day, maybe more if I am truly enjoying our roleplay. I typically write +3 paragraphs but I can wrote much more with the right partner. All I ask from my partner is communication and substance. If you give me just one line, or even just one paragraph, I have nothing to go off of. Communication is also key to ensure that the roleplay is running smoothly and efficiently! Give me those two things and I’ll be happy!

Now onto the main topic!

I am looking for partners who are interested in playing monster girls (or monster Futas! If you are interested in this I would love you forever!) against a male OC of mine! I typically play a more shy character so if you are looking for a huge muscular dom, you are in the wrong place. I’m not a huge fan of the whole dom/sub idea, it just ends with one character doing all the work and I believe that is unfair. I prefer a kind of give and take idea where both characters contribute equally!

Im interested in all sorts of lovely monster girls! I could give you a list to choose from or you can come to me with your own ideas!

Im open to all sorts of settings though I am more interested in something fantasy or Sci-fi at the moment. There is just something super exciting about a grand adventure with a monster girl or a space adventure with a lovely alien! I have a ton of ideas so let me know what you are interested in!

I want to apologize for the lack of stuff in this thread! I am planning on coming back and re-doing the entire layout and including more! I am very light on partners at the moment so I am just trying to get something out!

If you are interested at all just pm me and we can work something out!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom