Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Mercy's Roleplay Requests

Merciful

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello all! Thanks for clicking onto my request thread! If you’re here, you’re either a fellow roleplayer looking to flex your writing skills, or you’re extremely lost on the internet. For my sake, I’m hoping it’s the former. If you don’t know me, hi! I’m Merciful. Or Mercy. Or Hideous Goblin Woman. It’s up to you, really. I’m a simple gal from a simple town, and I’m looking for some RPs to liven up my days.

Before we continue, I’m going to get this out in the open. Right now, I am looking for several RPs that contain D/s elements, in which I would like to play the submissive role. If that's not your cuppa tea, I completely understand! I wish you the best of luck in finding your perfect writing partner.

Other than that, I’ll start with the boring stuff: I write in third person paragraph form only. Most posts will be 2-4 well developed paragraphs, but posts can grow longer if a scene needs setting. In my 10+ years of roleplay experience, I’ve found that 2-4 paragraphs are enough to give a detailed description of events, but not so much that your writing partner grows overwhelmed. You don’t have to match my length, but a solid 2 paragraphs (with some input on the direction of the story) are the minimum of what I’m looking for. Your grammar and spelling don’t have to be impossibly perfect. Just try to make your story readable, and I’ll go with it.

I do work a full-time job (as an "essential worker" these days), so there will be several days a week that I’m not able to respond to an RP until after 8:00 at night. That said, even on days that I cannot post a reply immediately, I will still check back in regularly. I thoroughly enjoy friendly OOC discussion. I am the person that will fangirl over our characters and put together dumb playlists about them. I’ve been told that my writing style makes me seem intimidating. I assure you this is not an accurate representation of me. I am a living meme. If we’re writing an RP together, I want to be your friend.

With all that out of the way, there are only two things to go through before I get to the story ideas. The first is a short list consisting of both my kinks and my hard limits. The kink list is incomplete, because if I tried to list every single kink of mine, we'd be here all day. The limit list is complete, but if you ask me to roleplay anything in the limit list, I will politely decline.

Hard BDSM/Bondage
Light Body Modification (Piercing, Tattooing, etc.)
Anal (Receiving)
Nipple Torture
Regular Torture!
Rough Sex (Slapping, Hair Pulling, and General Manhandling.)

Anything that belongs in a toilet. Seriously. I won't do it.
Bestiality in any form, including furries.
Incest. No, I don't really care if they're actually step siblings. It's still incest.
Foot fetish/worship.
Extreme mutilation/body modification.

The final note is that all the following plots and ideas are flexible! You’ll notice that these plot ideas seem brief. This is because roleplay is a collaborative experience, and I would much rather craft a story with my writing partner than dictate every aspect of the story myself. If I wanted to control every turn the plot takes, I could do that. It’s called writing a book.

Okay! That’s about as much insufferable waffling as I can muster. If you’ve come this far, I’m sure you’re ready for the plots. Here they are.

A daring rogue has a genius plan: kidnap the son of a filthy rich noble and release him for a king’s ransom. Everything seems to go perfectly according to plan, except for one tiny detail. The poor kidnapped son is a daughter in disguise. What will happen when her captor discovers the truth?

In an attempt to disprove the existence of monsters, a young woman conducts a very scientific experiment by attempting to summon a demon. She didn’t expect her experiment to be a success, and she definitely didn’t expect her new houseguest to be quite so aggressive.

A lonely woman moves from her small town into a big city, and finds herself lost in a world of possibility. Looking to satisfy a long held fantasy, she ventures into one of those newfangled sex dungeons in search of the Dom of her dreams. What happens when she actually finds what she’s looking for, and it's not quite what she expects?

There's a new masked vigilante prowling the streets, protecting the cityfolk from the forces of villainy one night at a time. After a brief encounter with him, a rebellious young woman falls hopelessly head over heels for the city's newest superhero. Her efforts to run into him once more escalate gradually, until she tips the scale into full blown villain territory.

Pirate x Captive Girl
Mad Scientist x Victim
Stalker x Victim
Orc Warlord x Elven Princess

If you've read this far, hello again! This is the end of the thread, so you can stop reading now. On the contrary, if you're desperate to read more, PM me! We can make something happen.

Back
Top Bottom