Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Vampire/Demon

OblivionMist

Super-Earth
So...I have a few ideas for a roleplay to do with vampires/demons. They are only rough ideas and well I am all ears for a vampire roleplay of your own!

1) vampire x Hunter ~
Classic kind of roleplay. Male would be the vampire and human hunter. Either the hunter is taken and presented to vampire due to her killing too many of his kind. Could have her turned or kept as bloodslave etc.

2) Prince x blood servant
This one is possibly my favourite. The theme is very medieval. Vampires now rule the world. Humans mostly live within the slums while the vampires live in luxury. There is a very few amount however of humans that have a noble kind of title. The king invites everyone to a ball to celebrate his son (you) birthday perhaps? His son is considered cold and well you know. The usual cocky vampire character. My character will be one of the noble humans to which she arrives at the ball and well catches the eye of a few vampires however especially the princes. He decides to keep her as his blood servant which doesn’t go well as she has a human lover. All about drama really in this roleplay.

3) Best friend ~
Best friend goes missing suddenly and comes back but is different. I could be the vampire or you can. The reason they disappeared is because they were changed and well that’s as far as I have got.

I really enjoy drama in many senses and don’t be afraid to be dark. Well I hope some of these interest you!

Back
Top Bottom