I always behave, just not necessarily well. (Looking for a Literate M for kinky stories and more)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
My name is Aarya , but Ari or any nickname you like, works for me.

I am from India so obviously my first language is not English but I like to consider myself fairly literate. Key word:I like to.It's been a while since I last took on long term plots but now I would like to. When I came here one paragraph was a lot of writing for me and now I keep my replies four paragraphs minimum.

The Kind Of RP's I'm looking for: Well, I am looking for steamy erotica's with a strong plot line.I only do Romantic themed RP's.It can be dark to very dark to light and blinding bright.I lean towards dark romance as I like exploring our characters.How they evolve, how they respond and how they love.

Post Length and other tiny details: I prefer minimum 4 paragraphs though I tend to reciprocate how much you give me, so more is always welcomed.
I like to RP via Threads but PM's work for me too!
I don't expect you to reply back within hours, and I can wait 2-3 days for replies though I prefer one reply each day, but if you tell me to wait, I will wait for you forever!:D

OOC? I love OOC.I think it is very crucial for a story, as we can brainstorm and discuss what is going wrong.But if you are not comfortable in sharing details about your personal life, I understand and respect it.

My No's:

• Blow Jobs -I know it is unusual, but due to some personal reasons I prefer not to use it
  • Older woman×Younger Male
  • Scat
  • Gore

My Yes:

• Threesome
  • Oral on Female -Hypocritical of me, I know
  • Bondage
  • Lactation-if the plot allows it
  • Video graphy/Photography
  • Kinky Positions
  • Man Handling
  • Drama :p
  • Breast worship
  • Double Penetration

Feel free to send me your plot, for what I love more than my ideas are ideas that I haven't thought of.Also, I would love to do Indian themed roleplays!
They are kind of my weak spot.I say yes to anything Indian!:) Right now, searching for RP's desperately.

Pairings I am craving:

-Anything Werewolf, Vampire related.
-Medieval, Royalty settings
-Love Triangles

Send me your plots!

Back
Top Bottom